• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Wizard versus Judge?

taylortreece7

I have a quick question. What is more overstable a wizard or a judge?
And if plastic should be considered the wizard is eraser, and the judge is a E-MAC soft.
Thank you!

Yup, Wizard. If you cycle discs, the Wizard will fill that Judge slot as well, over time.

He closed the thread! Didn't you see?! :D Judge is a wizard on a diet. Sleek. Superb.

this exactly. a more friendly lower profile wizard that tolerates push or splash putters and can be made in a more stable premium plastic for driving

Not EvoHpp the current Gateway premo. The stuff before that. That is a beefy Wizard

He closed the thread! Didn't you see?! :D Judge is a wizard on a diet. Sleek. Superb.

Hah. Great description.

I would say that the Wizard isn't massively more overstable, but it is noticeably, though. I don't see it too much unless I'm driving, however.

I believe the Judge is also a tad larger in diameter than the Wizard. I briefly tested a Judge and it just felt like a dinner plate in the hand compared to my old trusty Wizards.