• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Won my first ace race today!

RoundWounds

Eagle Member
I played my first ace race today and won with two aces and four metal hits! It was a lot of fun and I'll definitely be in next year as well. I'm pleased with the discs, they're exactly what I need for my arm (no preds, forces, nuke os etc.)

This is what I got:

- Elite X Nuke
- FLX XL
- ESP Impact
- Z Avenger SS
- ESP Buzzz
- Z Comet
- Soft Banger GT <--- Love this thing!
- Pro D Magnet

and the bag.

Anybody else play their ace race yet?

http://i.imgur.com/R5bEt.jpg

congrats man :thmbup: i played in a tourny today and did not do so well :p +1 first round and then +10 on the next round. still one round to go tomorrow but im for sure out of the cash. all this heat is starting to kill my game.

Congrats! I have to wait till sept 10 for my local ace race. :mad:

But I did hit metal on a hole today! :)

Great haul! That buzz is slick!

Congrats!

I gotta wait until Oct 29 for mine.....

Bacon your own narwhal!

I put on one last weekend but couldn't throw because of recent surgery.
Everyone had a blast.
Congrats to you!!

That looks to be the exact same selection of discs that was in our ace race prize pack today.

I got second with an ace and a metal hit; luckily our club created a prize for second place or I would have gone home empty-handed.

good job man!! i gotta wait till this saturday for mine, i know im gonna suck but i can't wait. haha, if i get one metal hit i'll be extactic

Congrats! Our local Ace Race isn't until October 1, but I'm anxious to get my hands on the new disc. Sounds like it's a winner!

Alternate scoring

Played my ace race on the 6th. Score 1 for CTP if no points, 1 for metal, 3 for chains and 6 for ace. Awesome, especially for the newbs who weren't able to tag the baskets. Like the disc. Pro D was great for scoobies but got the snot kicked out of it. ESP never deviated from the line I put it on. 1 ace, 2 metal, 9 ctp's. Can't wait for next year... hoping for another mid in a FLX. That prize pack did look nice though, enjoy it!

I played my first ace race today and won with two aces and four metal hits! It was a lot of fun and I'll definitely be in next year as well. I'm pleased with the discs, they're exactly what I need for my arm (no preds, forces, nuke os etc.)

This is what I got:

- Elite X Nuke
- FLX XL
- ESP Impact
- Z Avenger SS
- ESP Buzzz
- Z Comet
- Soft Banger GT <--- Love this thing!
- Pro D Magnet

and the bag.

Anybody else play their ace race yet?

http://i.imgur.com/R5bEt.jpg

Awesome. Looks like you got a great haul

Great job,all that and a bag. Ill be play'n on the 27th of this month, last year i hit metal 2 times. Hopefuly Ill have some ACES in my pocket too.

I'm playin in my first one this saterday, I am really looking forward too it. I just hope I don't have an OAT monster attack on that day, because it doesn't sound like this year's disc will tolerate that.

Latest posts