• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Any way to watch the MPO rounds from yesterday? Was nice watching the masters group today but signed up and paid to watch the MPO card and would atleast like to watch MJ's 17 under round from yesterday if possible.

Had an awesome day, moved from 8th to 2nd in MJ2 with a 1013 and a 1021 rated round. I am 6 out of the leader...going into today I was 16 back of the leader.

Had an awesome day, moved from 8th to 2nd in MJ2 with a 1013 and a 1021 rated round. I am 6 out of the leader...going into today I was 16 back of the leader.

The boy needs to keep a pad & pen in his disc bag to take down the names of all the ass he is kickin'.

Any way to watch the MPO rounds from yesterday? Was nice watching the masters group today but signed up and paid to watch the MPO card and would atleast like to watch MJ's 17 under round from yesterday if possible.

The masters coverage is historical any time you can see kenny and barry play together it is amazing. I think they are having more MPO coverage tomorrow. But with the crazy long backups they had it would have sucked 2nd round today.

The masters coverage is historical any time you can see kenny and barry play together it is amazing. I think they are having more MPO coverage tomorrow. But with the crazy long backups they had it would have sucked 2nd round today.

Yea, wasn't too dissapointed watching the masters this morning. Was hoping that the past days would be available in the archives.....since its ppv and all. Either way, excited to watch Paul keep charging tomorrow!!!

long story short is a guy on dgcr found one of will's putters that he left behind during a practice round. The dgcr guys drove a decent distance out of his way to return the disc to will. some could call him a fanboy, but i thought it was a really solid gesture to return the disc. will didnt say thank you and snubbed the dgcr guy. . .not really that big of a deal, but still a thank you instead of "ive been looking for that" and then walk away is a bit more professional and reasonable - side - will did have a poor round for his standards so he was prolly a bit po'd

would anyone else find irony in it if by chance Will ended up stickin that found putter back in his bag because it had been seasoned to a point that he liked and that happened to be the exact same putter that was failing him today? :doh: just a thought

I have really loved that they keep all of the footage avail in the stream. I pay for off the grid wireless with a bandwidth limet so I only want to use that for essential viewing. but when I do steal wifi locally I can go back and watch the masters and fpo , or wrap up shows. I am in the camp that 8 bucks is a good deal for a whole week of coverage. If they had a IOS app it would be a home run.

I like the pairing of Crazy and Billy. Really anybody and Billy is fine with me. I'm ok with Billy by himself but I think he's better when he has someone to play off of. I like Billy's rapport with all of the players and his knowledge of current events (i.e. Yeti's knee has been bothering him, etc.) Not to mention all of his goofyness (which I enjoy quoting). I respect Greenwell but the camera is not his strong suit.

I have really loved that they keep all of the footage avail in the stream. I pay for off the grid wireless with a bandwidth limet so I only want to use that for essential viewing. but when I do steal wifi locally I can go back and watch the masters and fpo , or wrap up shows. I am in the camp that 8 bucks is a good deal for a whole week of coverage. If they had a IOS app it would be a home run.

I agree wholeheartedly. $8 for Billy Crump and archived coverage is a bargain, not to mention what that money with go toward. Hopefully improved cameras or whatever they need to make the stream more consistent

Last edited:
Yea, wasn't too dissapointed watching the masters this morning. Was hoping that the past days would be available in the archives.....since its ppv and all. Either way, excited to watch Paul keep charging tomorrow!!!

It is all one giant long stream check my sig and for some of the times. Someone else has a better signature than mine with all the times.

It is all one giant long stream check my sig and for some of the times. Someone else has a better signature than mine with all the times.

Good looking out Nohr. Thats what I was looking for, guess I just kept skipping past it. Thanks

Mark your calendars we in 5 years we are all going to New Zealand

Latest posts