• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Please go run a disc golf tournament. ANY disc golf tournament.

Then please go run a C-tier PDGA-sanctioned event.

Then please go run a B-tier PDGA-sanctioned event with a minimum of $500 added cash.

Then please go run, or help out at, a SuperTour or PDGA National tour event with thousands of dollars of added cash, and a completely full field, and possibly multiple pools.

Then please go run, or help out at, a PDGA Major event with 1090 people, of which 744 of them in five different pools required a shuffle.

Until you've done all that, you really have no ****ing clue and these comments are absolutely ridiculous. All scores and tee times were uploaded by 9:23 pm last night.

I took a bus full of 8 year olds to the beach and got them back on time when I was 19.

..and I'd be happy to sort stuff and punch things in to a computer any time. I am a math major after all.

Last edited:
Melynda Apton, 2011 Am world champ is in 5th place, beating elaine, des, stanhope, Liz, Paige....and is still has yet to be offered a sponsorship from a major disc company WTF!!!

Please go run a disc golf tournament. ANY disc golf tournament.

Then please go run a C-tier PDGA-sanctioned event.

Then please go run a B-tier PDGA-sanctioned event with a minimum of $500 added cash.

Then please go run, or help out at, a SuperTour or PDGA National tour event with thousands of dollars of added cash, and a completely full field, and possibly multiple pools.

Then please go run, or help out at, a PDGA Major event with 1090 people, of which 744 of them in five different pools required a shuffle.

Until you've done all that, you really have no ****ing clue and these comments are absolutely ridiculous. All scores and tee times were uploaded by 9:23 pm last night.

I've done a few of those so can I see a few scores. It's not hard if you have a computer at each course to update scores as rounds are completed. These comments are hardly ridiculous, especially if you are coordinating rides for the next day.

is discgolfplanet.tv showing the FPO lead card? the site won't let me load right now. . .

keep the updates coming!

I hope that the elderly man survived, that is so sad

anyone else unable to load the discplanet page? - im surprised they are showing the FPO this round. . .seems like a landslide

Melynda Apton, 2011 Am world champ is in 5th place, beating elaine, des, stanhope, Liz, Paige....and is still has yet to be offered a sponsorship from a major disc company WTF!!!

Typically the companies are looking to sponsor players who do a lot of traveling and plan on playing all the NT & Major events.

Or/and you have to be friends with another sponsored player that will vouch for your skill on the course and attitued on and off the course.

(Don't know Melynda just speaking in general terms)

Hmmm... Lat64 should give it a try.
But who knows? Not me anyway.

relax Will - maybe you should have thanked that guy a few weeks back for returning your disc, lol - ironic thing is he uses a "karma" disc bag. . .

any 2nd card MPO updates or link to scoring???

Latest posts