• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I was hoping McBeth wasn't going to pull away like this, even though I'm pulling him to win. I payed $7.95 to see some disc golf drama!

I've gotta say, Crazy John does a great job talking to the camera, covering sponsors and schmoozing everyone over. With Billy at his side making the calls from the tees, it has been a great combo throughout the tournament. I hope they keep the same casting crew for USDGC!

I've gotta say, Crazy John does a great job talking to the camera, covering sponsors and schmoozing everyone over. With Billy at his side making the calls from the tees, it has been a great combo throughout the tournament. I hope they keep the same casting crew for USDGC!

Totally agree. Solid pairing. Billy knows how to fill air time with knowledge without rambling or 20 second awkward silences like Greenwell. Crazy does a great job with the sponsors and transitions, as long as he isn't doing stupid impressions that nobody thinks are funny.

Also, Billy has a really good rapport with most of the players which helps him give up to date information

Last edited:
So they started the coverage on hole 13...............I woke up 2 hours earlier because thats when they said they would start. Did somebody oversleep? Where is the organization?..........no excuse

I hope the pun was intended. I can't wait to see what rating comes in for Cat's round.

Ummm. Yeah sure it was intended! lol. Was gonna say dog fight but changed it to cat cause its the wimmenz

a 48 at Bradford was a 1027 on Thursday, and Cat shot a 44? wow.

Last edited:

Latest posts