• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Would you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

innovadiscs71

What i really hate is when i find a disc that someone left in a park and i keep it, and then i get a whole bunch of **** from all these liberals, especially on this website. When you leave a disc in a park it is no longer yours. ITS FAIR GAME!!!!! Whoever finds it should have the right to keep it.

I'll send you a Beast if you go away.

What i really hate is when i find a disc that someone left in a park and i keep it, and then i get a whole bunch of **** from all these liberals, especially on this website. When you leave a disc in a park it is no longer yours. ITS FAIR GAME!!!!! Whoever finds it should have the right to keep it.

You have a point, but you will not be well liked. Obviously. Have fun playing with yourself. And yes, that is a double entendre.

Why would you even care about what random people on the Internet think anyways? I suspect you feel guilty about doing something you know is wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.