• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wouldn't it be cool if...

steve a

* Ace Member *
I know this will never happen but it would make a good fundraiser idea. Wouldn't it be cool if Innova and Discraft came together and swapped some plastics and molds around for some limited edition discs. What would be the best flying Innova disc in Discraft plastic? Which Discraft discs would you like to see in Champion? I would buy a Z-Eagle in a heartbeat just so I could call it my zeagle. What would you like to see?

JHBlader86 said:
A Pro Predator

X Preds aren't good enough?

Innova and discrafts plastic (Minus flx and cryztal) are not that different. Gateways and Lat 64 on the other hand are different.

My dream combo would be Predators and Buzz's in that old white urethane sabre plastic.

Banshee in the stiffer kind of Esp! I'd like to see this plastic at every mold in my bag, except putters.

XLink Roc or Buzzz, especially the Buzzz. A KC Buzzz could be cool as well

+ anything in late 64 gold line or opto. Sexist damn plastic on the planet.

kern9787 said:
A roc in gateway plastic.
Go to hell!!!!
On the main subject, I'd love me some CE Discraft. Among modern production I'd go ahead and say some Gateway molds in consistent plastic from Innova or Discraft. This will never happen though.

Well...the Gateway/Discraft thing has happened once or twice. I used to have a Z-Spirit and a Z-Sabre.

But as for other disc's, I would like to see...how about a ZMS? Or maybe an Omega AP in the Gateway "S" Plastic. And for old school plastic, maybe a 2001 Yellow CE Buzzz?!

riverboy said:
kern9787 said:
A roc in gateway plastic.
Go to hell!!!!
On the main subject, I'd love me some CE Discraft. Among modern production I'd go ahead and say some Gateway molds in consistent plastic from Innova or Discraft. This will never happen though.

This man. If there were consistant wizards out there in high end plastic I would be inclined to grab a stack then. I try not to mess with inconsistent stuff though so I stay away from gateway.

I've never had any problems finding the S plastic that I want. Never cared for the rest of their plastic though.

Thatdirtykid said:
JHBlader86 said:
A Pro Predator

X Preds aren't good enough?

Innova and discrafts plastic (Minus flx and cryztal) are not that different. Gateways and Lat 64 on the other hand are different.

My dream combo would be Predators and Buzz's in that old white urethane sabre plastic.

Well they dont make them anymore.

I have one of those Z spirits laying around somewhere. It's like 182 and more stable than an Xtreme

Frank Delicious said:
I have one of those Z spirits laying around somewhere. It's like 182 and more stable than an Xtreme

Yeah...mine was 178g. It was so overstable that it caused my car to hyzer when it was in the trunk. Complete craziness.

How about complicating this question more and including frankenstiening discs like discmania does. A Z-nuke top with a PD(Firebird) wing? A Roc wing with a River top? I think I would be interested in seeing a Pro River. Could that possibly increase the glide even more? Opto PD's would be choice, especially if the stability would end up like an S-PD or P-PD.

Latest posts