• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wouldn't it be cool if...

Predator bottom + Anhyzer top.

If only they were the same diameter. :cry:

Frankendiscs? How about... TeeBird wing with an Anhyzer top in Opto?

EDIT: I'm getting tired of waiting Discmania to come up with fairway drivers.

jubuttib said:
Frankendiscs? How about... TeeBird wing with an Anhyzer top in Opto?

EDIT: I'm getting tired of waiting Discmania to come up with fairway drivers.

This.

I'm very surprised that we haven't seen Discmania come out with the FD (TB wing, Anhyzer top) yet. Even if it flew like crap, just the buzz about such a disc would be enough to sell a ton of them. They could also then make the FD2 (TL wing, Anhyzer top). Maybe the FD3 would be the Anhyzer top with the CHEETAH wing, b*tches. :) Would love to see some kind of FD disc from Discmania, and have them go away from the zombie theme and make a malteese cross graphic for it. It might become fitting for a PD/FD rivalry to begin. :)

Fairway drivers are a glaring gap in the Discmania lineup.

Also an Opto Roc could be nice.

Let's face it....Opto is just the sexiest damn plastic on earth and every disc would be great to see in Opto.

Jeronimo said:
Gold Line Pures.
How about an ION style Pure? That'd be pretty pimp if it worked.

Fairway drivers are a glaring gap in the Discmania lineup.
Yeppers. The GM is a very good disc and can do many of the stuff fairway drivers are used for, but it's still not a proper fairway driver.

I feel like the Ridge and wizard are different enough to merit a comparison. I believe both the bead and the shoulder look similar but together are different enough to get a little different line from them. That and the Wizard was made with intention. Vibram's putters have only one difference and that is their bead with the VP being largest and summit smallest. Their third disc was the ridge so that it would straddle the gap between a overstable beefcake of a putter (VP) and a disc a 4 year old could turn over (Summit). Their thinking was simple, "The VP had a huge bead and people want to see an understable compliment... cut off the bead." "For some the VP is to overstable, for others the Summit is to understable... Put half the VP's bead on a disc" and thus the ridge was born and it just so happens to be very similar to the Wizard/Focus which all 3 are pretty much the same in terms of looks./rant

I'd like to see an Ion style Buzzz with a Z/Champ/Opto core and a rubber nose (maybe xlink?). A disc like that would give more aces than anything...

cfair said:
Vibram's putters have only one difference and that is their bead with the VP being largest and summit smallest.
Not really. The entire lower half is shaped different.
Summit vs. VP
IMG_0619.jpg