• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] WTB Black Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullBurner

I have this thing for all black discs. So, If anybody has any I would be VERY interested in buying them or possibly trading.

Thats an odd request. Do you ever play heavily wooded courses or near night? You could dye any discs black pretty easily.

I have a black ESP Impact misprint that I'd be willing to negotiate for. I'll pm you. :)

You could just make your own.
BOX_Black.jpg

Black discs are hard to locate though, I think you'd lose a lot of them. Buddy of mine just lost his beloved black Buzzz, and we all had a general idea of where it landed.

I have a black Discraft Stratus (173) with a gold PDGA stamp. It is the disc they send you when you join the PDGA.

yeah if you have ones you want to get rid of pm me a pic and what you are interested in getting in return.

You know I just really like the color black and then I bought a black Discraft limited run putter and it is just gorgeous. As far as losing them I live in Oregon so all the courses have the risk of losing a disc no matter the color lol. Plus the friends a play with are very determined to keep our record of never leaving a disc behind intact.

Thats an odd request. Do you ever play heavily wooded courses or near night? You could dye any discs black pretty easily.

Wow those are very sick. I want one with the Punisher skull on it :D
Luckily I am a very accurate thrower so I very very rarely lose a disc in anything ridiculous. Knock on wood haha.

Compliments on those discs again. Those are way sick looking.

what kind of discs you lookin for? drivers, mids putts?
i dye my own discs, i only do simple one color dyes, mostly black dye for myself, but i try to keep my discs easy to find, for i do not throw that accuratly
but... a friend has a vinyl cutter and i can do "well cut" designs, fairly easy, can make almost any disc black pretty easy

judging by your discs listed in your profile, i'm thinkin you like the understable discs, i got an uninked champion sidewinder, stamp removed, not an x-out , would make an awesome black disc, its greenish see'through now, pain to find already HAHA
but i got a few discs listed up for trade, take a look
would trade for your starfire you dont seem to like...

I wanna thank all who have responded to this thread. Also thanks to ElementZ and Xare for the deals we made. You guys are awesome. I'm still chatting with KzooKid and biscoe seeing what we can work out. I have also gathered the materials to do some dyes myself. My 1st project will be the punisher skull on my white star boss :D I will post pics when I finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.