• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] X1 Driver

Just...er finally picked one up... the most overstable disc I've ever thrown... more overstable that a Kastaplast Rask, more overstable than a Stiletto, more overstable than a XXX and faster than them all... well the Rask is pretty close... but still. This disc is a beef cake.

I was looking for a little more flex out of my D1 today on a forehand anny. Would this be the disc?

I was looking for a little more flex out of my D1 today on a forehand anny. Would this be the disc?

For a distance shot? No. There is a massive gap between the D1 and X1. If you are looking for just a little more LSS this will be way too much.

Hey thanks. I heard the X1 was more like a Nuke OS and that is not what I was looking for. I was looking for it on a distance shot.

I got a new x1 in trade and it's not overstable. I throw 375, first throw i flicked it flat expected fresh h1 spike into the ground and it went laser straight with a late fade and huge skip. I threw it back down the fairway left it out to the right thrown flat to hyzer out. Didn't throw it hard threw it about 300 ft with a nice fade last third of the flight. Did I get a freak x1 or are there alot out there like this? I was expecting utility disc but it's staying in the bag as a driver for now.

The Prodigy website lists the disc height as 1.9 while the PDGA approved discs PDF has it listed as 1.5.

Anyone know what the official height is for this disc? Understanding of course that disc height varies depending how much a disc domes up.

The Prodigy website lists the disc height as 1.9 while the PDGA approved discs PDF has it listed as 1.5.

Anyone know what the official height is for this disc? Understanding of course that disc height varies depending how much a disc domes up.

Mine are both dead flat top. I'll grab calipers later and check true height.

they sold out in less than 5 minutes. I debated it for a split second, and in the few minutes it took to reload the page and get to check out, they were gone