• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

Putter: Legacy Clutch
Midrange: DGA Rift
Driver: Innova Sidewinder

Those are my current 'go-to' discs.

I may actually try a round soon with just three discs. The only issue would be if I lose one or more (that's one of the main reasons I carry more than three). My home course is tough and discs are frequently lost there.

Pro Rhyno
Buzzz
G* Teebird

I only have an ESP Buzzz right now, may try to find something a bit grippier (Soft X, JB, etc...)

Blizz Aviar
Champion Roc
Glow Epic

Driver = discmania s-fd (pretty neutral disc, can be put on a lot of different lines)
Mid = z-line buzz (something straight to overstable)
Putter = Pure (straight to understable for an- hyzers and putting.

AnswerEd this in 2013 hasnt changed much but quit throwing Challengers and went back to the Aviar.
Firebird
Roc
Aviar

I was given 3 discs when I started this year.

Blizzard Champion Wraith 159g
Pro Wraith 175g
Beat up disc mania p2 177g

I'm starting to throw the BCW decent about 300'. I like it. Even though it's worn it seems to throw consistent.

I like the Pro Wraith too, but it doesn't go as far.

I'm throwing a prime Warden putter. I like the feel.

I'm testing several Innova's now—beast, destroyer, boss, Katana, shryke and a beat Champion Daedalus I found. Not really seeing advantage for me with those high speed discs, but I'm trying to improve my technique, so I'll keep slinging them in practice.

Out of all those fast discs, the Star Shryke seems the hardest to throw even those they are all about the same weight. I try to throw it with a little anny and it still stabilizes and dumps left.

So for now it's BC Wraith, Pro Wraith, and Warden.

Latest posts