• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] You can only carry 4 disc and...

Putter: Blend Judge (gonna have to have a million of these because I'll need a new one every two to three rounds [if I can carry 4 molds but more discs for different plastics I'd have a Fuzion for throwing and a Blend for putting])

Midrange: Glo Champ Roc3

Driver: Champ Thunderbird for all drives

4th: Pretty much a tie between the Harp and Color Glo Champ Firebird, would probably go Firebird because it's easier to power down a Firebird to cover the Harp lines [except for stable putter flicks, Firebird can be too overstable] than it is to power up a Harp to cover Firebird lines, so Glo Champ Firebird as the fourth.

Super Soft Magic for putter
Lucid Truth for Mid
Star Teebird for distance
Starlite Sidewinder for extra

Putter/Approach: Innova Colt XT
Mid: EMac Truth Lucid
FD: Dynamic Discs Felon Lucid (Utility, Flick, Thumber)
DD: Dynamic Discs Trespass Lucid Air

I'm going to start a disc golf brand now and our first 4 discs will be named the Aardvark, Cyclops, Buzzard, and Harbinger. Seriously though, Cyclops and Harbinger are pretty good disc names. :thmbup:

I was actually thinking of doing a customer sharpie pic of a giant anteater on one of my discs. ... maybe I should save it for your future company. :D

Soft Neutron Proxy - Putt
Big Z Buzzz - Mid
Plasma Insanity - Driver
Plasma Volt (Maybe N. Servo) - Wild

Wizard: Putter
Zone: Throwing putter FH & BH, but also basically a short mid
Firebird: Firebird stuff
Escape: Driver

Opto Pure, Z or Big Z Buzzz, Star Teebird, ESP Surge

I would probably putt with the Buzzz over the Pure. Let's be real: I'd never be able to restrict myself to these. There are just too many good discs out there that need to be thrown.

Latest posts