• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You have unlimited funds, and authorization...where would you put a DG course?

Inside an abandoned 2- or 3-story shopping mall...I think having an indoor 24-hour course would satisfy many of us, and who wouldn't want to shoot a hole from the ground level, over the fountain, and up onto a second floor balcony? Or down a tight corridor with a dogleg into the old food court? "A disc completely surrounded by Orange Julius is OB."

how about on the helipads of NYC skyscrapers?

We have the perfect mall here. It is nearly abounded except for the Sears store and a local college uses some of it.

I've been up there on those buildings NO WAY DUDE! I'd wet my pants in fear of falling off.

In the middle of a mine field. [evil laugh] The winner is the one that survives.
Prize is the other players discs.

Realisticly, indoors. Rain, shine, snow, heat no problem. For tourneys you could add a bunch of fans at diffrent holes to add to the difficulty.
And a skills test would be a moving basket at 50 feet.

I would set one up in the Broken Group Islands on Vancouver Island, BC. I would make bridges to connect islands and it would be great with kayakers paddling by.

It would have both heavily wooded holes long open holes when the ocean came into play.

BGIsmall.gif

987.1.jpg

broken1.jpg

broken-group-islands.jpg

I would set one up in the Broken Group Islands on Vancouver Island, BC. I would make bridges to connect islands and it would be great with kayakers paddling by.

It would have both heavily wooded holes long open holes when the ocean came into play.

BGIsmall.gif

987.1.jpg

broken1.jpg

broken-group-islands.jpg

I dig it. sounds like fun.

unlimited funds you say? MWAHAHAHAHA

i would buy all of colorado and turn it into a giant mountain resort, with ski lifts and over 2,000 18 hole courses, and replace every McDonalds with a disc golf shop

MWAHAHAH

Latest posts