• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Anytime you see a piece of land (while driving, watching a movie, t.v., flying, etc.) and think about all the potential for a DG course. Man I wish I owned a farm...= )

Doesn't everyone check for courses near the colleges where their kid is applying and try to sway them according to which one has the best DG scene? I mean, if I'm gonna pay all that money there should be something in it for me too.

Classic! Someday when I have kids I will probably think about that too. Everytime I talk to my wife about travel I always ask ...Is there a DG course nearbye????

you think of disc golf whenever someone says a word that is a name of a disc

when you play in the middle of winter in minnesota everyday possible

when you do a school project on disc golf

when you complain why there is no disc golf channel

when you know what pros throw

when you spell rock r-o-c

set up a course in your house using a cookie dough lid

when you spend more time in the cesspool than the shower

...you keep telling yourself not to post as much on the DGCR forums, yet your post count rises to >878. You tell yourself, "Just this one thread and I'll really quit this time..." There are even some people like this with >900 posts too. ;)

I am stuck in the house bro! I am taking care of my lovely bride to be from her gallbladder surgery. It is pamper city for my lover. It won't be like this forever, so I am a posting machine this week. LOL

You go by a Creek or Stream or Lake or other water feature and wonder how many discs are in there, even if there isn't a Disc Golf course around!!!

Josh

Wow, I quoted you before you quoted yourself. LOL see post 221

Originally Posted by Olorin
...you keep telling yourself not to post as much on the DGCR forums, yet your post count rises to >878. You tell yourself, "Just this one thread and I'll really quit this time..." There are even some people like this with >900 posts too. ;)
I am stuck in the house bro! I am taking care of my lovely bride to be from her gallbladder surgery. It is pamper city for my lover. It won't be like this forever, so I am a posting machine this week. LOL
What a good hubby!

Hey, I didn't name any names so how did you know I was referring to you? LOL :D

Hope everything turns out well for both of you.

Woodpecker

What a good hubby!

Hey, I didn't name any names so how did you know I was referring to you? LOL :D

LMAO...I have no idea how many posts I made in the last 2 days, but I have been on the laptop most of it and at all hours.

And since you and Woodpecker asked. She is still in lots of pain, but doing well just the same. The hard part is over. Thanks again.

LMAO...I have no idea how many posts I made in the last 2 days, but I have been on the laptop most of it and at all hours.

And since you and Woodpecker asked. She is still in lots of pain, but doing well just the same. The hard part is over. Thanks again.

All of our best to both of you. Hope she feels better real soon.

Anytime you see a piece of land (while driving, watching a movie, t.v., flying, etc.) and think about all the potential for a DG course. Man I wish I owned a farm...= )

I noticed a pc of land recently while visiting a relative. I'm sitting there going nice elevation with multiple trees why did I leave my basket at home. I planned out a few holes for the next time we go there. I can see the look on my wifes face now when I walk out with my bag. I'll just explain that I have to take my disc because I had the basket broken down and in the car the night before and we don't have time to unload it. :D

I once hit a moving squirrel that ran across my path. It was about 40-50 ft away and I had a disk in my hand and let fly as a reflex. Nailed it. The squirrel rolled over, sat up, shook itself, and ran off.

We have a rule that if you kill any animals you must take them home and eat them.

We have a rule that if you kill any animals you must take them home and eat them.

we have a rule that if you hit a squirrel on an actual shot in the game, before the disc hits the ground, everyone pays you 5 bucks lol cruel, but funny....it has never happened yet but it has gotten pretty close

we have a rule that if you hit a squirrel on an actual shot in the game, before the disc hits the ground, everyone pays you 5 bucks lol cruel, but funny....it has never happened yet but it has gotten pretty close

I hit a squirrel one day (accidentally) from about 350' with a Champion Destroyer. The squirrel didn't see the disc coming until the last second and it jumped but the disc caught it's legs as it jumped. The squirrel shot straight up in the air about 15 feet, twirling about 100 RPM as it flew.

You might be a disc golf addict...

If the term "rubber putter" has no sexual enuendo for you.

You might be a disc golf addict...

If you have more golf discs than CDs.

If you build a backyard swimming pool to be used only as a water hazard.

If your best disc sails into the lake and you shed everything to go get it.

When you son is a minor league baseball umpire and you're concerned about his upcoming season; Which league will he be assigned to? The AA Southern or the AA Texas League? Both the biggest concern really is which league will provide for the most enjoyable disc golf road trip?

Last year he was in the Southern League and the Tennessee part of the trip provided plenty of nice courses to be played along with enough touristy things to keep my wife's attention.

Snowman Disc Golfer and basket!

Took me about three days and had to water the snow to freeze it overnight and then carve the basket out of it.

I guess I had a lot of free time on my hands...:D

Attachments

• DCP_0257.jpg
    DCP_0257.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DCP_0259.jpg
    DCP_0259.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 98
  • DCP_0266.jpg
    DCP_0266.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 120

Latest posts