• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your best disc

Star Destroyer. I've had so many near aces with this disc, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Beat into that "sweet spot" and it does anything I want it to, especially Thumbers.

ESP Comet. Not only is it an amazing control mid, but I feel like its touchy nature is making me learn to control power, grip strength, and release angle. Flies great and makes me a (marginally) better player.

Just got it, but I've already fallen for a 175g Star Valk. The first round I used it, it was my go to for about 15/18 holes. Just feels right.

Putter has to get it though, and I love my SSS Wizard.

THE BUZZZ hands down. probably in the ESP fashion as I've had it the longest.

If you asked me any other time in the last 4 years i would have said z-buzzz, but for the last few months it's been the elite X-buzzz.

My favorite disc.... ie the disc i throw the most... Discraft Predator. I throw this more and more. great for back hand and forehand. just a very controllable disc.

close second would have to be the Stalker.

My wizards. They do everything for me, I throw them probably half of shots from the tee, many fairway and approach shots, and I love them for putting. They'll hold a line in the wind and are great for hitting touch shots, but you can power up on them too. By far the most used and favorite mold in my bag.