• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your best disc

Even though i've only thrown it a few times, i love my 165 GL river. It has a crapload of glide, and i can actually throw it about 300 consistantly lol.

My new Cryztal Challeneger things just always goes in..... is that normal:confused::thmbup:

Trusty Champ Sidewinder! Laser beam straight. Just got a new Opto Vision from Lat 64 and it will prolly take over the top spot very soon.

Trusty Champ Sidewinder! Laser beam straight. Just got a new Opto Vision from Lat 64 and it will prolly take over the top spot very soon.

Nice. I just ordered a GL Vision online. I'm excited to try Lat64 so I also picked up a GL Flow to try that out too.

Gazelles. got them after i disced down a bit, and haven't looked back. i use them for nearly every drive. they'll just do it all for me

I started throwing teebirds 2 years ago and now I use the teebird for about 80% of the shots that I throw.

Gummy Champ Shark. I don't know what it is but I get a ton of snap with it and am pushing it out to about 260-275. That's only 30-40 feet from my average with a driver.

got a used one i dont need if you want to trade gimmea shout :thmbup:

The disc I like the most? My ESP Surge. It gave me hope for my distance game, and helped me a lot to get better form. I love throwing that thing.

The disc I use most and can do a lot with? My San Marino Star Roc. It'll do anything I tell it to and more.
:thmbup: