• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Disc Golf Family Portrait

i liked them. makes me want that much plastic to add to the 6 disc lonely disc i have lol. also i like the dyed disc with colonel sanders on it.

Yea, he and Batman are hanging on the wall. Both are Star Coyotes, and both have become too flippy for me.

computerdesk003.jpg

nope surprisingly i missed it. is that a pink DX Wraith i see in the corner reminds me of my redish pink one i have that i wish i had the arm to use it at it's full potential. again nice little collection you have going here how many disc do you own so far?

I still got it and will trade for it. 175 is the weight.

nope surprisingly i missed it. is that a pink DX Wraith i see in the corner reminds me of my redish pink one i have that i wish i had the arm to use it at it's full potential. again nice little collection you have going here how many disc do you own so far?

Last count I was at about 65.

I have a 151 Wraith, and throw with a little hyzer, it flies dead straight for a mile. Its my longest disc. If you don't put any hyzer on it, it will turn over.
Can't use it in the head wind.

Man....I got a sweet dog with saddle bags, multiple bags,skill shot, a wall full of oop le and 1st run, and I don't know how to post pictures:(
seeing everyone elses makes me happy though:)

My discs

Attachments

• Discs.jpg
    Discs.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Discs 2.jpg
    Discs 2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Discs 3.jpg
    Discs 3.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 24
disccolllection.jpg