• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your face here

nuker

I've been playing around with permanent markers and inks. This is a self portrait on my Magnet. If anyone were interested in having one of these done for themselves I'd be open to it. Don't know what to charge though

Attachments

• chicagomuralist.jpg
    chicagomuralist.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 289
I think the art work shows talent, but I have no desire to see my face on a disc.

^ The man's got a point.

You do have some major artistic talent though. :hfive: to that.

1: Nice art work, seriously!, but also 2:

I hate to tell you this, but at first glance, I thought you were doing him:
q
:eek:
attachment.php

I wouldn't want to see my face on top of the disc, but I could see the benefit on the backside, instead of inking it up w/ a name and #

Lmao..... you have some major talent man.

Sisyphus..... that would be awesome on an Orc! (I'm guessing close relation to an Ogre).

That is a great idea: there are some really popular faces for disc golf stencils (The Dude, Bill Murray, Bob Marley, Jimi, even John Goodman...). With your skills, those might be very marketable! :thmbup:

Well, you guys are certainly helping me to approach this from a better angle. At first I thought self portrait, but now I'm thinking along different lines, such as famous actors and characters that would be really cool to see on a disc.

Wow man. You are good.