• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Your go to anhyzer disc, short and long.

soft touch with a quick right turn . . . Beat up DX stingray
gentle right turn . . . Star Mako
Up to 225' . . . Pro Leopard
225+ Beat up DX Beast or 150 Star Sidewinder

Avenger SS for long turnover shots
Surge SS for long turnover shots with some fade at the end
Ontario roc fro medium turnover shots.

Currently breaking a star leopard so hopefully that could be good in my bag

I got a Mamba in my payout at a tournament a few weeks ago and I am really liking it for long turnovers! It holds a line like crazy and is very workable.

Short - DX Aviar p&a
Medium - ESP Comet (use for most anhyzers, very reliable, never rolls)
Long - Beat up DX Eagle (a little fade at the end, never rolls)
Super Long - 165g Pro Vulcan (sometimes rolls, use the Eagle unless it's wide open)

I have started to like my Nuke SS for long anhyzer shots. I'm starting to see some of my longest drives as well with this disc on an anhyser in a more open area.

Leopard

I like Leopards for anny shots. It's consistent. Don't have to do a ton to get it to turn for you. Under 200 ft. probably a beat up putter dx aviar.

comet
roadrunner

i was trying out the champ vulcan but it was tailwind only disc. so fast adn so flippy

anything from '80 to '300 im almost always throwing FH as well. I guess a can say I use my putter on an anny line more often than anything, just for upshots and approaches. I dont really throw an anny release off the tee. I will hyzer-flip something and have it turn over instead.

I'm the same as you Devin. ( This is bryon from Oregon, drick's friend. How are u? )

Short: Aviar
Mid: Stingray or Ontario Roc
Long: Leopard, River or Sidewinder

I just acquired a Fuse this past weekend and holy understable Batman. I threw that thing last night on a hyzer and it just popped up flat and soared until it hit a tree. If anyone knows Tyler State Park, hole one is in the C position. I was playing around and said why not try and see if this Fuse will take a hyzer. I snapped the crap out of it and it just popped up flat and started moving right and was almost across 2's fairway before it hit a tree. Those things soar and would probably be huge anny discs.

Latest posts