• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your max distances: flight-only or roller?

I only use understable discs as sidearm rollers. I've rolled about 450', it rolled 100' right past a 350' hole with a Whamo Touchline Under 174g. My longest flight drive downhill is well over 500' sidearm. On flat ground sidearm around 420' flight with my star wraith 170g. Getting my new Champ Boss tomorrow!

The farthest I've ever thrown was only 160...I just started playing this season. The farthest I've ever ROLLED before was just over 500,no crap. And it rolled right up and under the basket,and parked.Thank you. :D

yea, max distance is measured in the air... furthest air shot on flat ground is 820 with a valkyrie, and something like 650 throwing forehand.

3,792 feet is the roller world record.. Think it was thrown in a dried up lake bed in the desert.

Here is a link for the distance records

I'm a member of the "Mile High" club, LOL, so only air counts even though the longest drive I've ever made was a fluke roller.

The hole was 375' and slightly downhill. I pulled out a Destroyer and tried a sidearm "S" shot but tilted it up way too much. The disc landed about 150' out, perpendicular on its edge. It rolled within about 5' of the base of the basket and kept going right across a running path and into the woods.

I didn't walk it off but I figure it was in the 520-550' range.

Never have tried it again.

Woodpecker

Latest posts