• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] your signature disc.

wait.. they made star king cobras??

maaaan rhyno's are such a great disc! Hell if wiggins did sign on them I'd probably pick up a few.... as long as they were flat, stiff, and gummy.... and grunt when I throw them :)

I have seen a few X out's in person, and there are a bunch with inncolor stamps on ebay right now. they are being advertised as ontario cobras, but they are actually king cobras. subtle differences for sure, but they exist

It would most certainly be a z comet or z predator. Those are the two molds I've carried the longest overall, and couldn't imagine trying to play golf without them.

It would most certainly be a z comet or z predator. Those are the two molds I've carried the longest overall, and couldn't imagine trying to play golf without them.

Don't do that! Get ESP Comets into production! You can buy any old Z Comet!

Give me the S FD, and if we're getting picky I'd like it in the champystar red plastic :D

Or a super grippy SSS Voodoo would work

ESP Comet would be mine.

It's my best disc in my bag and somedays I'll just do just Comet rounds and still have a blast playing

Comet here. I've had a comet in the bag in some fashion for close to 5 years now. If we were going ultimate combo, I would want a 2001 Yellow CE plastic Comet with a slight dome to be made for me :D

An Innova sponsorship would mean I'd stake claim to the Shark - underrated disc to say the least. It was my first disc and has been in my bag since day one.

Discraft would have to hook me up with a signature Flash. This is my control driver and one that not many folks around here have in the bag.

I also throw Latitude 64 and Gateway. Those Swedes could make a KP signature Fuse. I'd also be really stoked to have a custom-stamped Wizard!

I'm an innova guy and almost all of the discs I throw are taken. But I think the Gator is still available. I'd take that!

Orion LF all day every day. It handles a huge range of power and is the easiest to control disc I've ever thrown.