• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your single favorite disc photo thread.

usdgcroc-1.jpg

my fav roc

Picked DG back up last spring after about a 5 year hiatus. All of my discs are basically pretty new, but this 180g Star SM Roc has definitely become my favorite. Seasoning up quite nicely.

Attachments

• P1040683.jpg
    P1040683.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
My Them Crooked Vultures Glow Aviar! I nailed some big putts today with it -- longest near 75', and the baskets(Earlewood in Columbia SC) are not very friendly, the chains are not wide from the top and the basket is smaller in height, and this baby just stuck all day!
I am supremely confident in this disc. I can throw with some mustard and get it to stand up and thread the many tight tunnel shots you'll find in the Carolinas.
I can get it up high on an annie line and watch it glide on that line forever.
I can roll it VERY well, especially nice to get out of trouble.
And it gets a lot of questions, as many people recognize the logos of the band members but not TCV themselves :D
picture.php

Blurple Buzzz

This is not an expensive disc but its my favorite lookin. Its blurple barstamp buzzz with a gold stamp

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 43
2010-07-15084355.jpg

This CE Classic Roc but if I had a pic of my sweet Yellow with metallic blue stamp CE leopard that would be it. Here are a few more CR's. Not all of them. I am missing two in the pic.

IMG_20110224_110719.jpg

"Hungry like the wolf"

timberwolves.JPG

I guess I put my 2 cents in for this disc whenever I can, but it fits my power level just right.
The one in the stand is a "misprint" yeah, awesome. I finally got a back up, which is a tiny bit more domey and new, and thus a bit more overstable.
The older, flatter, one is hyzer-flip-winning!
If you like Champ Vikings this disc might be worth checking into.

Also, to make this post longer, my golf buddies have a house-rule that if you throw a disc with a name that is a lyric in a song you have to sing a verse before you throw it.
Cue Duran Duran...
And yes, it is totally awesome when we make our resident Groove throwers sing
Madonna - Get Into the Groove before they chuck. Priceless!

168g Ontario Roc, supposedly from the early 90's.
Haven't been able to bring myself to throw it yet.
Puff.jpg

165g Star Beast with old school comic book style Death Star dye.
This disc is fully operational...
deathstar.jpg