• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Zipper Top (CE) Rhynos

im lost but trying to help...
CERhyno_zpsea5243d8.png

i had some done for the old dominion showdown too- i think i sold my last one to zenbot a while back...
looked like this...
IMG_7531.jpg

Because they're CE plastic?

I have heard in my short time here more than once that CE Rhynos are not CE plastic, that must have been opinion. I guess some people choose to define CE differently because if I remember correctly in one of those threads they claimed that the only "true" CE was the blend from those iconic Leopards, TLs, Valks, Firebirds, etc.

I have heard in my short time here more than once that CE Rhynos are not CE plastic, that must have been opinion. I guess some people choose to define CE differently because if I remember correctly in one of those threads they claimed that the only "true" CE was the blend from those iconic Leopards, TLs, Valks, Firebirds, etc.

these are old CFR discs. same plastic as last run CE.

I have a couple of these in different colors.

Cheers - Koffee

That's a pretty sweet stamp.

Also, on a semirelated note, are CE Rhyno prices jumping or something? I thought they were always 50 and under and this week I've seen several 50+. Maybe I was wrong from the start though, always a possibility!

kinda just zipper tops. as long as they're zipper tops, I'm interested in looking at them...

Latest posts