• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zippo hand warmer

silverbullet

Eagle Member
I just got my new zippo hand warmer in the mail and fired it up . It works a lot better than I expected it to. It use a catalytic burner and Only ran me about 20 bucks and I think it will save me a ton on hand warmers :) last year I was buying hand warmers but the 24 pack and since I had so many of them my friends would always be asking for them . Not this year though ;) really cool product that I would suggest to anyone that spends $$ on hand warmers every winter

YouTube it if you want to see . I would but I'm posting from an iPhone . You fill it up and hold an open flame to the burner for about 5 seconds . Then you slide a metal cover over the burner and put it in a pouch . Only takes about a minute to heat all the way up . Very easy to use

i collect zippos....i have over 50 ...a tape measure...a money clip/ knife ....a key ring....old table lighters....but no hand warmer ...might have to get me one...although any zippo is a hand warmer....

That looks pretty cool, I just might have to order a couple of those for the winter.

I figured this would be the right place to pass on the word :) it said if full it'll go for 12 hours but I believe mine only made it about 9 . Might be because it was the first use or something . Anyways it will work long enough for a round or two of golf . Post back when you get yours Martin and let me know what ya think

Mine worked well last year but the burner went out. But I just got two replacement burners in the mail today!:)
EDIT: 7 bucks a piece.

Was it warm enough for those really cold snowy days?
And why haven't you told me about these? :( :p

It really is worth it. You'll spend less $$ by having one. But I would get a backup burner too cause once they go out you have to order a new one online. No stores around us carry it either?!? Very strange...:|

Latest posts