• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Pro Worlds - Smuggler's Notch

I'd love to see this out of Barela. Actually AB is looking confident and playing good so far, but will it continue???

Dickerson is looking like the 2020 Dickerson - don't count him out.
Count him out? He's the favorite in my eyes. Those Tour Championships aren't nothing. He's been through this kind of pressure and come out the other side at the top of the pile.

My 3 favorites of the moment for each side...

1 Dickerson
2 Robinson
3 Buhr

1 Tattar
2 Gannon
3 Tattar again

Dickerson, AB, and Cole seem to be playing to win.

Going back to various discussions here—any thought that Brewsters is too much about luck?

Also, with so much natural punishment, is OB necessary? Don't remember the hole, but Antilla in bad position off to the right, misses tree gap and goes OB—what's the point? Seems like double jeopardy.

4th round will be fun, most of the "big namnes" are still in it, the top 15 is just 6 throws of the lead
One big name missing in the top is Eagle.

On the FPO side i do think it will be close, KT has started strong all year and then had a "bad" last round, , now its 5 rounds. . . . .

Yeah too bad for Nikke. He'll claw himself to likely a good finish but the ship has sailed im afraid. Too many people in front for all of them to fail at the same time.

Rooting for Dickerson. Always liked the guy. Robinson is way cool too. I could become an AB fan if he could just get one of these majors first. Lets see what Lehtinen can do. Need a lead card Finn for the final to stay up till 2am. Mini rooting fro Proctor too. One of the stories of the year for sure, but I feel like the fairytale doesnt get the perfect ending just yet.

Eagle I kinda forgot about already since not even sure I have seen one shot by him on the coverage. Does he historically underperform at GMC or what?

That pic has some deep meme material :D

Pretty sure it'll be a 1x winner this year. Or if they want to prove me wrong they better show some impeccable play and unflappable fortitude straight out the gate today

All that mental energy Ricky had been pooling up, the plug fell out the bottom of that barrel with that double bogey. You could see it on the broadcast. Ricky haters savor that s##t

I guess theres always a chance but Im ready for a new chapter to be written on Sunday

I wonder if UDiscLive will ever incorporate the ability to input accurate scorekeeping via the satellite image like you can do for your own score (but only your own, not card mates) in the UDisc app.

I'd like to see much more accurate putting stats come in, more granular. Seeing everyone made either a 5ft, 16ft, or 27ft putt is goofy.

Did Tattar par from CTP after everyone else birdied on 10, or were things out of order on UDisc?

So... uh... is anyone gonna convince Salonen and Blomroos to put in a few 4000-6000 putt months in this winter?

With round 4 in progress...

Blomroos: 13 C1 2-putts, 1 C1 3-putt
Salonen: 12 C1 2-putts, 1 C1 3-putt

Its been repeated ad naus for the past couple of years, so I know this is broken-record territory. But it remains incredible that they just haven't found what it takes to become good putters.

Latest posts