• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] All things DGA thread.

Now that y'all mention it, in the interviews I've heard with Cat, she has not said she is following the "trend du jour" of having a line of discs.

Big fan of the Pipeline here. Got my Proto Vortex ready to try out tomorrow. Pretty excited. Other than putter (RingerGT), I could go all DGA if needed. Love the Rift, use the Bonzai as a utility disc, the Quake makes sense to me, and the Squall occasionally gets some use...

Yeah the Vortex I have is pretty flippy, but I haven't had a chance to throw it in calm conditions so who knows how US it really is. It is really nice feeling in the hand though, so that's a plus. Only really good throw I've had with it was a nose up 65% hyzerflip shot that went 280-300.

Watching DGPT all-starts this weekend, it looks like Cat is throwing the pipeline and vortex for controlled fairway shots. Couldn't pick out any additional fairways, but the hellfire/hurricane/tempest look to be a big part of her lineup as well.

Watching DGPT all-starts this weekend, it looks like Cat is throwing the pipeline and vortex for controlled fairway shots. Couldn't pick out any additional fairways, but the hellfire/hurricane/tempest look to be a big part of her lineup as well.

I noticed Cat used a sparkle SP Pipeline for his approach shot on the final hole. Nice & straight. :thmbup:

Threw my proto Vortex in the field today, best I can describe it is a longer Ti Sting which for me is the most stable run of the Stings, so it'll probably beat in to a longer Z or Big Z Sting. I was hoping for a little more stability tough mine may have gotten flattened in shipping so I might try and add a little dome to it and see how it does.

Tour series lineup announced

Catrina Proline Swirl Sail

Marwede Proline Swirl Hurricane

Harbolt Ice Breaker

Shasta Proline Swirl Pipeline

Noah Proline Swirl Quake

2:23:24 time stamp

https://youtu.be/SB0p-o6smHc

These may be upside down

Attachments

• 20220224_190450.jpg
    20220224_190450.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20220224_190440.jpg
    20220224_190440.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220224_190430.jpg
    20220224_190430.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 31
These too

Attachments

• 20220224_190417.jpg
    20220224_190417.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220224_190405.jpg
    20220224_190405.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 34
Tour series lineup announced

Catrina Proline Swirl Sail

Marwede Proline Swirl Hurricane

Harbolt Ice Breaker

Shasta Proline Swirl Pipeline

Noah Proline Swirl Quake

They need to bring back the Shastashock! I really like the artwork on all of these

How stable do we think the Ice Breaker will be? Haven't thrown ice plastic yet.

C-DICK going to be throwing the Quake!

He's bagging a Cryztal Drone at LVC per the bag check on Gatekeeper, plus a couple of Buzzzes. Apparently a Hypercane but no Quake.

Seems to like the ChallengerOS too. That's a mold I've never seen on the course.

He's bagging a Cryztal Drone at LVC per the bag check on Gatekeeper, plus a couple of Buzzzes. Apparently a Hypercane but no Quake.

Seems to like the ChallengerOS too. That's a mold I've never seen on the course.

I saw that.... guessing he wanted something with more Beef... maybe when the woods come he will add a Quake.

I noticed on the most recent Jemez practice that Uli was putting with a yellow DGA disc. Is that something new for him?

Cat put in work with her Quake. What a great win for her. Great confidence builder for her and rep for DGA.

Cat put in work with her Quake. What a great win for her. Great confidence builder for her and rep for DGA.

Great week for the Quake. . i dont think PP throws a OS mid, she should.

Cat parked hole 3 with the Quake when Paige threw OB short with the Zone. . .then Paige disc up to a Raptor and went OB long

I noticed on the most recent Jemez practice that Uli was putting with a yellow DGA disc. Is that something new for him?

I'd really doubt it was a DGA disc. Uli is the captain of the Discraft team...I doubt his contract allows him to use anything but Discraft discs. As another poster commented, it may have been a special stamp or dye job that "fooled" your eyes.