• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins Star TeeBird (Tour Series)

With Teebirds it seems flatter ones are more O/S , same with Firebirds. With Destroyers for example more dome = more beef.

Agree to disagree :)

...I'd post a Ron Burgundy gif for this but I'm lazy. Use your imagination.

In reality though I've had TB's run the gambit so I get why there's dissenting opinions. I personally think the stiffness in terms of Teebirds is more important than dome...but who knows.

Not yet

I'm loving mine though. It's a great disc right out of the box and nice grip. It flies like my very old star teenirds used to. It's too bad so many of the colors suck.

Anyone know how long these will be around?

My guess is that, since they're to support Avery's touring efforts, they'll be around until Avery stops touring. Sounds these are new this year he could potentially have a different mold next year, but I doubt it. That said, if you like them, stock up as much as possible now because the next run could fly completely different.

youre right

I was just looking for a way to avoid pro shop shipping but I need to have a few more

Then buy enough to get free shipping and avoid it altogether*. :D

*Plus you help keep pros on tour buying through the Factory Store.

thanks guys

I need to pony up the fiver anyway. too much stuff to trade.

Man those new stamps are great. I am so set on Birds right now but I really want at least one of those and the new brinster stamp....

Latest posts