• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins Star TeeBird (Tour Series)

They sure are.. I ordered right when these came out and they won't arrive until Monday. It's never taken this long..they have been in Michigan for two days now and it won't be delivered to me until Monday. -_-

They sure are.. I ordered right when these came out and they won't arrive until Monday. It's never taken this long..they have been in Michigan for two days now and it won't be delivered to me until Monday. -_-

I chose the USPS route and got mine on Wednesday I think. $6 too.

i went ups ground, im on the other coast so i knew it would be kinda slow. my tracking also said "adverse weather"

When you order 5 or more discs from the Innova Store they Ship UPS. Big ballers have to wait a few more day.

My five have a different wing than star teebirds. The factory store even says these are OS.

Give them a gentle feel.

I held off on replying until I held them tonight. They are standard Star Teebirds.

tracking says mine should be here today.....

picture.php

picture.php

1Jx6PCbl.jpg

Me and dekdo are splitting these guys up later! Max weights at the top, 170-172 at the bottom.

my favs are the top and bottom left.... i lreally ike the one with the orange rim in your pile

i was very happy after my anthon's were mediocre

Latest posts