• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Pegasus

Got mine in today, and I have to say WOW! None of the G* discs I've seen have been this pearly.

856c00ab-d1d6-4b2d-920a-814898691010_zps2f5823d8.jpg

I got a purple too and it's not quite that pearly but looking on ebay, it seems like the stock runs are going to have some very pearly versions mixed in.

I also got blue and red. Red is flat. Blue is in between with the streaks and has the sparkles that all the blue G* I've seen so far has had.

98d87561-cb5a-43c6-863d-ac5a54a4a61a_zpsadc7b888.jpg

As was mentioned before, these feel right in between a Gazelle and Viper.

I wanted this to be my overstable mid range and replace the viper gator and trident that are in my bag now bc I can't figure out which I like. The viper has been in my bag for a whole but the inconsistent DX plastic and wear time make it hard.

I've seen a bunch of different GStar models in various colors and the purples are ALWAYS the most pearly from what I've seen. To me, the purples are just the most beautiful generally. I'm not sure they will be the easiest to find in the woods, but they are definitely beautiful. :)

I agree with @iDiscGolf. I can't throw for another month or two so I won't find out until then. I'm sure there will be plenty of feedback here by then.

Latest posts