• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole7- Leather Disc Golf Bags

Hole7

Hey there guys!

I just signed on as a board sponsor. Pls do take a look at my website and check out the bag! I also put together a Beginner's Primer, along with some ideas on how to build your own inexpensive 9 hole course.

-Pat

Thanks.....I did respond to that. Tough crowd here:)

I think uneducated in regards to the product is more like it. I stand by my comments, but again, they are stated without the benefit of handling the product. Durability and long term use is paramount to the golfer spending this kind of money. The strap is the biggest issue I see from the pics. I would have to replace it immediately for a wider, more padded version to use the bag. The design is great for a beginning or glow bag and I do dig the leather idea. Good luck on your venture though.

I think uneducated in regards to the product is more like it. I stand by my comments, but again, they are stated without the benefit of handling the product.

Agreed. Testimonials would go a long way here.

I considered using a leather or more expensive strap, but went with a basic strap to keep costs down for now. For the time being, it unclips, and any favorite strap you have that has a clip can be used with it.....and then removed again and put back on whatever bag it was on. Having played with it...I think the strap works fine, but I am biased. I have also decided to go with an introductory sales price of $89....which is very cheap when compared to most genuine leather bags of a similar size......small duffle bags, bowling ball bags,handbags, etc. Again, I realize it is not meant for everybody....a niche product really. I am actually willing to provide one free of charge to a trusted member here provided they give an honest review. Any ideas on how to chose somebody that a large percentage of you guys respect?

Last edited:

Latest posts