• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

my pack. got 8 out of my 9 requests. so thats awesome. the only thing i didn't request was the poop colored Core . LoL

0305131823_zps6683563d.jpg

0305131823a_zps3b8f77e5.jpg

now i wish i made more requests. i only gave a few

yeeaah. They hooked it up Phat . i can't believe i got everything i wanted the two stags and two sexy underworlds make up for the poop core for sure.

yeeaah. They hooked it up Phat . i can't believe i got everything i wanted the two stags and two sexy underworlds make up for the poop core for sure.

Mine was decent but yours was definately better. I asked for as many Stags as possible and got 1 VIP.

maybe the person who made my pack was super nice. lol this is what i requested maybe all the "Please!!" action helped out

Order Comments: Requests 2 Tourney Stags PLEASE!! 2- Tourney Underworlds PLEASE!!! 1- GL river 1-GL Fuse 1-GL/Opto Pure 1-judge 1-fugitive 1-escape I just spoke with someone on the phone who said you guys had plenty of stags and underworlds, so I would Highly Highly appreciate it if you guys could hook me up with some of those. I'm also very excited to try the fugitive and escape. Thanks for making this great deal!!

Yep I just requested the new westside and Gl rivers and saints. Left the rest to be a mystery. After looking at everyone's pics I wish I would have been more specific lol

Paypal has a hold on my funds. If you haven't sold on Ebay in a while they hold your funds until buyer gets the item and then a few days to make sure its all good.

Got 200+ sitting in cyberspace, and it's pissing me off cuz I want one of these packs yesterday.

More pics please!!!!

My pack gets here UPS tomorrow, Cant Wait!!! Hoping for some sexy plastic

my pack. got 8 out of my 9 requests. so thats awesome. the only thing i didn't request was the poop colored Core . LoL

0305131823_zps6683563d.jpg

0305131823a_zps3b8f77e5.jpg

I'll trade a poop diamond for your poop core. I think I got the ugliest discs in the entire thread. I asked for no high speed drivers, and an opto and gl saint, so at least they came through there.

I thought diamonds were supposed to be pretty though?

(Sorry about the glare by the way, I just got a surface and the camera is absolutely miserable. That really shiny disc is a judge with about 2 million silver stamps on it.)

Attachments

• 830272_10152641829050226_123430958_o.jpg
    830272_10152641829050226_123430958_o.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 73
Just got a pack, no requests at all. Couple of Judge's I don't really need, but a handful of new discs to try, Giant, Stag, Bolt, King. Nice deal all said and done.

Latest posts