• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

Awesome. I don't want to pre-order so I will hawk on the retailer sites then.

Mike, I have one question about your videos. The only thing I haven't seen you do with the Ion, and something I think most mortals will be wondering about :eek:, is how it flies on soft, even finesse, approaches. Since you are usually within at least jump-putting range after your baskets, I haven't really seen you throw or heard you talk about how overstable it flies on low power throws. Also, how does it hold annys with low power?

Thanks!

Mike, I have one question about your videos. The only thing I haven't seen you do with the Ion, and something I think most mortals will be wondering about :eek:, is how it flies on soft, even finesse, approaches. Since you are usually within at least jump-putting range after your baskets, I haven't really seen you throw or heard you talk about how overstable it flies on low power throws. Also, how does it hold annys with low power?

Thanks!

^^Good question. I'm interested to know about the low power throws as well.

Thanks Mike for the anhyzers on the video. I'm looking for lines minus 100 feet on yours, but the flight is similar on Ions... so I am projecting them on Anodes also.

Again... I (and I'm sure we) really appreciate it.

For those wondering about low power throws...The Anode is neutral even at low speeds. Perhaps the most dramatic difference between the newer Ions and the Anode is the Anode's ability to hold a slight low power anny. I've been enjoying this shot with my Anodes both FH and BH.

For those wondering about low power throws...The Anode is neutral even at low speeds. Perhaps the most dramatic difference between the newer Ions and the Anode is the Anode's ability to hold a slight low power anny. I've been enjoying this shot with my Anodes both FH and BH.

So... I can quit carrying Omega SS putters? Carry a putter that will keep its flight characteristics for months?

If true... SOLD!

yes, really! I obviously missed that post, I didn't realize that it was going to bring such torment to your life. its ppl like you that are the reason I quit posting stuff on these forums. just sitting and waiting for a mistake like a troll. so thank you for that.

yes, really! I obviously missed that post, I didn't realize that it was going to bring such torment to your life. its ppl like you that are the reason I quit posting stuff on these forums. just sitting and waiting for a mistake like a troll. so thank you for that.

Be yourself... let them be themselves.

Be natural. Don't let others influence you into being defensive. If they have a problem, it's their problem. If you have a question, it's your question. Wait for the (productive) answer.

will be very though to top an ion....but who knows

I think it's more complimentary than a replacement. As far as driving goes I will probably use them and the Ion similar to how I use the Axis and Vector. Straight discs for most the throws (Axis / Anode), more fade when the wind is blowing, the line calls for it or I want a disc easier to range (Vector/Ion).

Since you are usually within at least jump-putting range after your baskets, I haven't really seen you throw or heard you talk about how overstable it flies on low power throws. Also, how does it hold annys with low power?

I'm thinking about that 2nd video just for people like you. See when I play I generally go for hyzer shots, so if I need to go right, I FH. So I don't really do many 100' finesse anny's. I'll probably go out to a more technical course and film some approaches or something, because the round format didn't work as well for this video since there wasn't enough approaching. But I guess some of the holes I threw are short enough I'd consider the drive an approach shot.

Last edited:

Great. I was starting to get worried about to much overlap with my Ions, but if Anodes can hold flat shots and annys at low power I'm going to carry them.

The point is, you posted a question that had been asked about a dozen times already (and had been answered in the very last page). And also, it was an obvious question. One you should expect to have already been asked.

Latest posts