• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that's exciting. Sounds like the leopard everyone has wanted. Maybe I can go 11 holes without losing this one in the snow. I still think that eclipse volt is to be found. By looking at the holes in the icy creek down in the ravine I would still put the odds of it hitting those tiny gaps at over 200/1. If anyone with hd avd a big screen catches a glimpse of where the last shot in my vid kicked too I would appreciate the lookin out. I slowed it down and zoomed and and just can not see.

I like to putt with either back or white discs.

Anyone have any idea if i can get a white soft ion or a smoke/black one?

not really in production. some older soft 2nd run opaque ions were white/smokey and then there are soft neutron ions which were limited run. No soft white or black proton plastic and soft neutron isn't on the production "to-do" list from what I hear.

I like to putt with either back or white discs.

Anyone have any idea if i can get a white soft ion or a smoke/black one?

I do that same thing and for the Ion I went with the Ice Blue Eclipse. White rim and the faceplate is mostly clear. But you do have the ice blue around the outside edge of the faceplate. Closest I could get.

mnjeNzx1-oWbsd4jk-NSWMg.jpg

You could also get the dark purple and pour black dye on the inside only.

My guess for the name of the understable companion of Resistor and Servo is Coil.

If you ask around you can still find white and black proton Ions. Anyone with some soft white proton or neutrons should let me know :D

Eclipses do pretty good in the dark. I keep meaning to get a UV light to try with them but I just don't do a ton of glow golf these days.

From experience with the eclipse volt I might expect we have an idea of what's up with this disc by at least this Thursday the 12th.

Well, I ended up buying 4 Neutron Anodes. Neutron plastic has the best feel and look of the three, though there's still hardly any difference in grip between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.