• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my question is... Where the hell do I buy an Entropy???

I'm only seeing electron entropys on a couple sites if they are in stock at all. If you don't want to wait for a restock, one of the local shops has an online store and has plenty of Stabilizers to choose from in Neutron, Cosmic Neutron and Eclipse Proton...

https://hazyshade.com/collections/p...treamline&pf_t_mold_name=MOLD+NAME_Stabilizer

Just move the cursor over the pics and it will tell you which are in/out of stock

Restock announcement was made.. Relays, photons, craves, octane, reactors ummm.. Fission photon, fireball, proton insanity.

Sold a bunch of discs online, dumped my melon proxy and an epic :D haha... anyhow got some disc cash. I wanted to backup my 157 se cosmic insanity and I got a backup but it's too pretty to throw.. Bought a g star 166 roadrunner to check out, I used to love RR but my nice star is a coveted stamp from Cortes, G has been on my try list... anyhow Insanity...

I can get a 157.2 cosmic in red and orange, that's the one I should buy.... There's also a 163 cosmic in watermelon style colours that I want but I'm not sure how much use it would get. I had a 165 plasma but it was weirdly beefy yet prone to a nice panning turn that I couldn't always master.

How is the 163 weight for an insanity? Is it one of those weird ones where you are better off just to go heavy? My 155 inertia have less turn than my 165 just wondering if it's the same dealio

Restock announcement was made.. Relays, photons, craves, octane, reactors ummm.. Fission photon, fireball, proton insanity.

Sold a bunch of discs online, dumped my melon proxy and an epic :D haha... anyhow got some disc cash.

Same here. Sold my Proton Defys. Too OS. Still bagging the Proton Waves. I still need that in-between spot - and the Photons ain't it for me. Might be hunting for some Teslas - again. :thmbdown:

How is the 163 weight for an insanity? Is it one of those weird ones where you are better off just to go heavy? My 155 inertia have less turn than my 165 just wondering if it's the same dealio

Could just be the run. Most 150 class Inertia I've thrown were super flippy. I haven't thrown the Insanity for that reason - it'd be a roller for me. :p

Same here. Sold my Proton Defys. Too OS. Still bagging the Proton Waves. I still need that in-between spot - and the Photons ain't it for me. Might be hunting for some Teslas - again. :thmbdown:

Could just be the run. Most 150 class Inertia I've thrown were super flippy. I haven't thrown the Insanity for that reason - it'd be a roller for me. :p

I'm tossing all first run inertia, stormtrooper white... I'm liking the cosmic insanity, I'm. Not sure about "worn inertia" flight but they fill a niche, definitely not a worn inertia but very throwable. It's a whole different flight shape.. (more stable RR) Well not totally but the insanity will hold an anny edge or power up for a straight to anny at last 75 percent of flight.

I love Tesla's and inertias

Y'all got me throwing Envys again and I just bought another Electron Soft. Hope your happy smh.

Why do they go so far? I put one in C1 twice on a 300ft tightly wooded hole a couple of weeks ago, no sweat.

Y'all got me throwing Envys again and I just bought another Electron Soft. Hope your happy smh.

Why do they go so far? I put one in C1 twice on a 300ft tightly wooded hole a couple of weeks ago, no sweat.

Ha. If you really want to blow your mind then just go ahead and ditch your mid ranges now and cover those shots with the Envy.

With the distance potential of the Envy I found it really overlapped with my mids and actually went for a while going straight from my Envy right to my fairway drivers.

Ha. If you really want to blow your mind then just go ahead and ditch your mid ranges now and cover those shots with the Envy.

With the distance potential of the Envy I found it really overlapped with my mids and actually went for a while going straight from my Envy right to my fairway drivers.

It literally kicked my straight mid slot out, I had been using the Warship/Slylark/Bounty in that slot and they have been sidelined by the Envy. Basically only throwing mids for the fade at this point.

Can any of you guys tell me how the Axiom Insanity and the Streamline Lift compare to each other?

I get that the Insanity is one of the the gyro molds versus the single construction of the Lift but they both share the same 9/5/-2/1.5 flight numbers.

Is the Lift simply a single mold Insanity or is their more to it?

Thanks.

Just a question for the experts. What would be the best replacement for the wasp in the MVP Axiom Streamline lineup? I would have thought the Vector but it's OOP.

Just a question for the experts. What would be the best replacement for the wasp in the MVP Axiom Streamline lineup? I would have thought the Vector but it's OOP.

Axiom Pyro would probably be the closest thats available atm but it would be a very beefy Wasp. MVP reactor would be on the straighter side.

There were two mids approved back in February that haven't been released yet...Streamline Echo and Axiom Hex.

Maybe one of those will hit the sweetspot?...

The closest currently would be the Streamline Runway that flies like a beat Pyro. The Pyro is a bit more OS than a Wasp. The Reactor is a bit more like a beat Wasp with that super straight to late fade.

I would try a Matrix(Neutron). Especially if you typically throw mids for shots under 300ft. Should be straight-to-fade at that distance.(more OS than a Reactor)

Also, the Runway from Streamline would work if you want a BEEFY Wasp.

Or just get another Wasp...plenty of dope plastic blends out right now.

Can any of you guys tell me how the Axiom Insanity and the Streamline Lift compare to each other?

I get that the Insanity is one of the the gyro molds versus the single construction of the Lift but they both share the same 9/5/-2/1.5 flight numbers.

Is the Lift simply a single mold Insanity or is their more to it?

Thanks.

In my experience, the lift is less understable than the insanity. I'd probably put it at 9/5/-1/2.
My buddy has one that he gets a lot more turn out of from about the same distance throw, so i could just have a beefy one.

I have a 169g fission wave on the way. Not sure what to expect of it. I lost my go to plasma wave somewhere. Pretty sure I dropped it somewhere....wasn't lost on a throw. No idea what happened. My plasma was 163 and pretty flippy. I'm hoping this fission will be similar without being a turn and burn machine.

These are so sick. Have a little dome on them. Im hoping they are pretty beefy....not like a firebird or raptor....but workable and able to hold an angle in the wind.

Attachments

• 20210602_190217.jpg
    20210602_190217.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 50
These are so sick. Have a little dome on them. Im hoping they are pretty beefy....not like a firebird or raptor....but workable and able to hold an angle in the wind.

I've heard that those cosmic neutron volts border on firebird stability. Haven't thrown one though.

I've heard that those cosmic neutron volts border on firebird stability. Haven't thrown one though.

Hmm. I have a pretty domey cosmic neutron Volt and it will definitely take some power and not turn and definitely has a solid fade (more so than my other Volts) but I wouldn't say it was even close to something like a Firebird. Admittedly my sample size is very small though.

Hmm. I have a pretty domey cosmic neutron Volt and it will definitely take some power and not turn and definitely has a solid fade (more so than my other Volts) but I wouldn't say it was even close to something like a Firebird. Admittedly my sample size is very small though.

I picked up a Neutron Volt earlier in the year expecting a nice soft Thunderbird fade and wow … it was very beefy. The Bendy James Volts appear to be much more what I was expecting, based on a few throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts