• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tensor new overstable mid

No mold tweaks, only production tweaks.

That's a good point. It's more been that MVP has made slight changes once the first runs have come out. The initial Amps were more stable, but are dialed in now Shocks were like Volts, and now are Shocks.

As for concern, I personally don't have any. But others are always looking to point at something with MVP because of the fandom. They haven't been above reproach, in my opinion, but they certainly don't screw up often. And when they do, it is fixed quickly.

This is probably more of a focus in the DGCR bubble, as well. Outside of this community I doubt anyone has seen many of the inconsistencies from any of the manufacturers that are thrown out around here from day to day.

That's a good point. It's more been that MVP has made slight changes once the first runs have come out. The initial Amps were more stable, but are dialed in now Shocks were like Volts, and now are Shocks.

As for concern, I personally don't have any. But others are always looking to point at something with MVP because of the fandom. They haven't been above reproach, in my opinion, but they certainly don't screw up often. And when they do, it is fixed quickly.

This is probably more of a focus in the DGCR bubble, as well. Outside of this community I doubt anyone has seen many of the inconsistencies from any of the manufacturers that are thrown out around here from day to day.

Well put and makes sense

I was under the impression that every disc basically relied on the fundamentals of "gyroscopics". Is the majority of the weight not in the wing anyway?

It seems, due to the fact, that an amp and shock are very similar with almost polar opposite flight paths, that gyro can co exist with a beefy OS disc, as well as US.

I'm no physicist (sp?) but it seems that wing and disc shape are much bigger factors in disc flight than weight distribution (gyro) to a degree.

I believe, (no fan boy, just fan) that a massively OS disc could not generally have very much glide due to the over stability (making it want to get to the ground faster) until the gyro was improved on; versus "regular" discs.

On that note, I dont even think glide is the right word for this. The glide they're referring to seems more about the gyro keeping the disc spinning faster, thus staying in the air for longer, whereas a normal OS disc does the same thing, but to a lesser extent.

/speculation
/hypothesis

:)

Whichever brand you actually like, Pwingles, they need to give you a hug and dry your tears.

Bwahahahahaha. :thmbup:

Pwingles has as many posts in this thread, as the next two people combined, and in the D2/D3 thread he has 4 more posts than the 2nd and 3rd person combined. Not to mention half of them are pointless complaints that he's said a million times before. Still complaining about the Prodigy naming system? Really?

I'm a huge MVP fan, with 25+ Ions, handful of Axis, couple vectors, and a couple votes. I don't like to change up my bag enough to try out all of their new molds, but this disc might bit interesting. Doubt it'll knock my Glow Gator out of the bag, but might fill the gap inbetween my Gator and Vector.

Bwahahahahaha. :thmbup:

Pwingles has as many posts in this thread, as the next two people combined, and in the D2/D3 thread he has 4 more posts than the 2nd and 3rd person combined. Not to mention half of them are pointless complaints that he's said a million times before. Still complaining about the Prodigy naming system? Really?

I'm a huge MVP fan, with 25+ Ions, handful of Axis, couple vectors, and a couple votes. I don't like to change up my bag enough to try out all of their new molds, but this disc might bit interesting. Doubt it'll knock my Glow Gator out of the bag, but might fill the gap inbetween my Gator and Vector.

And I thought I was bad with the Gator/FR Vector/Pain combination in my bag :thmbup:

Smart move by MVP. Make huge hype and offer potential disappointment, then actually give the people everything they wanted. :hfive:

This really seems to be a needed disc and a lot of companies are vying for the marketshare for this slot.

Sounds promising, looking forward to reviews.

Couldn't agree more !

Deadeye, 3 things;

1- if you could point out any post where i am complaining about what you said, that'd be great

2- i posted a ton in the last week or so because work is suuuuuper slow :/

3- if you could get off my shnutz thatd be awesome

Anywho, i have a feeling Zam thinks im a MVP hater, im not. I look at their products objectively when i get a chance to throw them. A few comments ive made obviously upset him but I think he's being defensive because he represents them. Thats cool. Like i said, i dont have problem one with MVP themselves. (Fanboys are a different story though, but i hate fanboys from every brand).

If anyone can find me a post where ive been absurdly negative about mvp, or anything haterish and/or untrue, ill address it.

Last edited:
So who's got the all "storm trooper" bag so far? Someone? Anyone? :popcorn:

3- if you could get off my shnutz thatd be awesome

On your nuts? I make one comment about you posting too much, and I'm fairly sure this is the first time I've ever commented about you, to you, or even quoted you. Think you need to re-evaluate what that term means bro.

I just get annoyed by haters who complain nonstop and post 3x more than anyone else in threads even when posting the same thing over and over. No biggie.