• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

in4d

*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*
The Tesla is a stable flyer for high power throwers. Power throwers can confidently throw the Tesla for long straight lines with the signature GYRO™-induced forward penetrating fade.

mvp_tesla.jpg

http://www.pdga.com/announcements/feel-impulse-tesla-attracts-mvp-buying-motion

The Impulse, Motion, and Tesla along with the Inertia are part of the 20mm-wing distance driver class from MVP Disc Sports. This class of controllable distance drivers will have a wide weight range from 155g to 175g. This allows for an unmatched GYRO™ Push to give throwers increased control in their distance drives. The debut of this class will start with the slightly understable Inertia in late March or early April, which will be followed by the Tesla, Impulse, and Motion throughout the 2014 season.

Last edited:
Just want to say this is my most anticipated release for 2014. If this disc is similar in stability to champ Orc, PD or Wraith as well as has the distance potential to match my speed 11-12 discs then i could potentially have an all MVP bag this year :D

All of these discs have the potential to be as popular as the Volt, if not more so.

I have a feeling this is going to be my girl. Having the ability to get some nice air time with the fairway drivers (definitively longer than what most were expecting out of their fairway class) , these babies are going to rip. No doubts.

Yeah, I'm most interested about this one as well. I wonder if it will be the "stay fresh" Sword I'd like to have.

Yeah, this is likely the only one I will pick up on first release. If it flies like the newer (slightly more OS) Volts, then this could be my main OS distance driver...which is a slot I dont really have covered. I dont have a Cannon for an arm, so if the advertising is correct, I think this will work very well for me.

Because there is just some winds that my Tern plus hyzer cant handle.

Most OS distance drivers just dont fit my hands. I find MVP discs, by and large, are all comfortable for me to grip. If this has a flat top, and a Volt slant, I'll be a happy camper!

If this is a volt that goes 50' farther I will drool.

While not realistic, it sure would be nice.

If one of the drivers has the stability of the early run neutron Volts, then I could see myself bagging it. It would still have to outperform the Swedish plastic I have in that slot though.