• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feature: Shop Listing

Fantastic feature! When traveling, I've definitely wanted this information. I settled for a DX from Dick's, after getting no quick replies on facebook or DGCR, but who knows what I was missing?

It would be cool if we could add comments to the shops. At the very least have an option to mark them as seasonal. Many Walgreens stores around here carry discs, but only during warmer months. Same with Play it Again.

Also, I just accidentally added the wrong Walgreens to the map. There are two within a few miles of each other and I got the wrong address.

I listed one at 1701 N Buffalo Grove Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL - it should be the one at 15 N Buffalo Grove Rd phone number 847-520-7220

I don't see an option to edit/remove.

I removed the bad Walgreens listing. Weird that places are seasonal but I can't imagine that's prevalent enough around the country/world to warrant a flag for that. To edit/remove a listing you have to contact me unless you've got a premium listing in which case you can edit everything yourself (if you're the admin of the page).

As far as comments, I don't want to go down that road, I just don't want to have to police it. I feel like most comments would be dated quickly as inventories and employees turnover. "Great Selection!" in Summer of 2013 may not be true in 2014. Plus you'd get stuff like "Too expensive! This place sucks!" or whatever which I don't think is cool to put (even if it is true). Maybe I'll change my mind about that at some point but for now I want to keep it basic with the shops in control of the content of their pages.

Last edited:
Got it, I was just going to add comments like store hours or the fact that it is seasonal.

The Walgreens around here usually have discs in endcaps or in the toy aisle, but only about April through October. Play it Again also pulls their for the winter months. I think that's really the only exception.

Got it, I was just going to add comments like store hours or the fact that it is seasonal.

The Walgreens around here usually have discs in endcaps or in the toy aisle, but only about April through October. Play it Again also pulls their for the winter months. I think that's really the only exception.

If a shop has a premium listing there is a section for hours on their page, photos, logo, etc.

How would I edit the phone # for my shop? It's way outdated on this listing, thanks!

You can just email me with the update.

Tim, theres a couple entries @ the top of the Alaska search that belong in Arkansas. looks like someone picked AK instead of AR....

there both Academy shops.

Tim, I know you said you didn't want to get into reviews and ratings. That makes sense. Why not have a "Shopped here" feature. Similar to our "Played here" feature. Perhaps even a "Favorite" or "recommend". Just eliminate any thumbs down part. That way there is some sort of feedback.

Just a thought! To Glide: That page and your store look great! :thmbup:

Also, is there anyway to tell which stores have done the step up? Just curious?

Last edited:

Latest posts