• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

For all of the Kona bashing, I kind of feel sorry for her.

Before her move to DD it seemed like her game was kind of falling into place (well, maybe not the putting). Almost seems like her new contract made her feel pressured to perform well and her game suffered from trying too hard if that makes sense.

I'm hoping she gets her head straight in the off season (and continues to work on her putting) because she probably has the talent to be really competitive even in an ever improving FPO field.

For all of the Kona bashing, I kind of feel sorry for her.

Before her move to DD it seemed like her game was kind of falling into place (well, maybe not the putting). Almost seems like her new contract made her feel pressured to perform well and her game suffered from trying too hard if that makes sense.

I'm hoping she gets her head straight in the off season (and continues to work on her putting) because she probably has the talent to be really competitive even in an ever improving FPO field.

Foxdawg made the point that she's pretty much been playing at the same level--her results this year were not as good as previous years, but her rating has stayed about the same.

I looked it up. She's been pretty consistently around 940 rated for a while. There are several FPO players that have big gaps in their games. If it is distance, unlikely that's going to change a lot. OTOH, players like Kona, Evalina, and Henna all struggle with putting and it is assumed that that is something they could fix.

attachment.php

Attachments

• panis.jpg
    panis.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 316
Foxdawg made the point that she's pretty much been playing at the same level--her results this year were not as good as previous years, but her rating has stayed about the same.

I looked it up. She's been pretty consistently around 940 rated for a while. There are several FPO players that have big gaps in their games. If it is distance, unlikely that's going to change a lot. OTOH, players like Kona, Evalina, and Henna all struggle with putting and it is assumed that that is something they could fix.

attachment.php

Well, looks like I stand corrected then. Thanks.

An overstable fairway approach disc?

Basically a Firebird :p

Well, I don't bag Prodigy but I believe the FA1 would be closest to the Firebird. The FA4 is on the understable end of the spectrum. Probably more like an Essence.

Well, I don't bag Prodigy but I believe the FA1 would be closest to the Firebird. The FA4 is on the understable end of the spectrum. Probably more like an Essence.

When you mention the spectrum are you referring to spectrum air or standard 300, 950, 960C or 750P plastic? Or just using the word spectrum in it's literal sense? I don't bag Prodigy either, enlighten us ;)

James Conrad is never going to be be the guy that highlights MVP's 12-speeds and above. They need a bigger arm, and look who's contract is up: AB. James is staying, of course.

Yeah I bag a couple FA4modelOS+Pro's because they're slightly more overstable than the stock FA4 which gets too flippy especially in the Spectrum400g plastic that's more common around here.

I may have missed it, is Aaron Gossage signed with a manufacturer yet?

Hmmm… Gossage may have signed? His profile looks wiped. (Edit: but I don't know if it used to look different)

Attachments

• D189455E-6B37-461D-9091-10331D596040.jpg
    D189455E-6B37-461D-9091-10331D596040.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 297A4F3F-8146-461A-BB6C-0C6A7DF5E652.jpg
    297A4F3F-8146-461A-BB6C-0C6A7DF5E652.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts