• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2/20/2020 Wysocki Returns

Doxy is the preferred treatment for lyme. And it isn't really all that cheap. Although I'm certain it is cheaper than however much money he's given to his quack nutritionist.

I just don't understand why he would take antibiotics for an infected finger, but not for a Lyme infection. Doesn't compute.

I'm guessing that the infection was from that "blister problem" he was dealing with for several months? I vaguely remember one of the commentators talking about that was why he hadn't been throwing a lot of FHs that year. Someone probably told him to take antibiotics or his finger would get chopped off... or even had gotten to the point where if he didn't deal with it, it could have gotten his whole arm amputated. But that's just a guess.

Sorry it's not your thing but it's still among the highest traffic courses. It was redesigned to please the Park Dept, the tax paying neighbors and retain its rec player base.

Then I amend my statement. Roseville Parks Department sucks, tax paying neighbors suck, and rec players suck.

Not looking good for Rickys play today. . F9 and he way behind the leaders

And hearing Jeff Korns talk about Ricky on Foundations discgolf , that did not sound good at all