• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2/20/2020 Wysocki Returns

So does this mean a nutritionist and a doctor are the same thing?

I know you're joking, but a nutritionist isn't even as good as a dietitian, let alone a doctor. I could call myself a nutritionist, I couldn't call myself a dietitian. Eat more crystals. I accept Venmo and Paypal.

Can't stand to watch frauds getting away with it. That guy is stealing Ricky's money.

Ricky said he saw no Doc after the blood test but puts his trust in "Drew"; a guy who made a cold call by text. The CDC, the National Institute of Health, Johns Hopkins, and Harvard Medical School have not recommended fruit smoothies, and "supplements" to treat Lyme. Now that I hear directly from Ricky it seems the collective concern for his health is indeed valid.

I had Lyme disease that went undetected for probably two years. About one year in, my knee swelled up very similar to in Ricky's picture. A doctor told me to Immobilize and rest it for a while, and the diagnosis was "knee pain." It got better for a while. Then, about a year later, it blew up again, maybe even 50% worse than in the picture. I was in pure agony, and the only temporary relief came when my orthopedist drained the knee. They tested the fluid, and I was finally diagnosed. By that point, it had become advanced stage Lyme arthritis. I started antibiotics and eventually made a mostly full recovery. I say mostly because the condition ate away much of the meniscus in my knee.
Anyway, I find all of what Ricky is doing here to be legitimately sad and, personally, rather offensive. To be given what amounts to a gift (early diagnosis) and then choose to let it progress to this point... ugh.

Judging by his performance, I'd say rumors of Ricky's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

He never played above his rating in any of the 4 rounds. Last round he was 23 points off his rating. I'd say tied for 16th place is not very Ricky like at all.

His nutritionist is just that, and with Rick looking like he does and to STILL trust him? Nah.
Innova must be concerned a bit with their investment in Ricky towards his regard to his actual health with recurrent Lyme arthritis becoming a factor on the first week of tour and to still not seek medical advice, and also medical treatment.

Just wait.

Everyone else on tour is going to get coronavirus, but Ricky will stay healthy on a strict diet of buttermilk pancakes.

Ricky wins every event from June-August this year. Then who's laughing?

I do not agree with Ricky's decision, but respect his right to do what he wants to his own body
I do agree with some of what's being said here, but do not respect the abuse of the right to say so.

What I've seen sustained over the last few months basically amounts to internet bullying. It reminds me of when kids would gang up on the one Jehovahs Witness kid in public school. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I do not agree with Ricky's decision, but respect his right to do what he wants to his own body
I do agree with some of what's being said here, but do not respect the abuse of the right to say so.

What I've seen sustained over the last few months basically amounts to internet bullying. It reminds me of when kids would gang up on the one Jehovahs Witness kid in public school. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It seems like people are mostly sad and concerned for Ricky. I don't think there's any need for you to shame people.