• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2/4/14-Live interview with Dave Feldberg

When you were on with Conan O'Brien, did you teach him to throw before the show because he looked pretty good at it?

Edit: ...and more importantly, what kind of discs were those (that you and Conan were throwing)?

He probably can't answer this, but which Innova disc does he miss throwing the most?

Holy crap.. there is a DG Talk Radio?? Looks like more time will be spent scheduling around DG :clap:

Also if it hasn't been suggested yet I would be interested in his opinion on our "If you could only carry 3 discs" question.

Been around for a few years now. Last year was a bit slow due to other stuff going on but I hope to pump out some shows this year. We have three lined up for february then take a break for the memorial then definitely get the winners of the memorial on the show.

http://discgolftalkradio.com/podcasts/

You can also find us on itunes and RSS feed.

Been around for a few years now. Last year was a bit slow due to other stuff going on but I hope to pump out some shows this year. We have three lined up for february then take a break for the memorial then definitely get the winners of the memorial on the show.

http://discgolftalkradio.com/podcasts/

You can also find us on itunes and RSS feed.

Three lined up for February? :clap:

I've been listening to old episodes in between these month long gaps. You do a great job Steve, keep them coming. Any thought to scheduling an interview with Mike C? It would attract a ton of listeners from DGCR.

Talking about the rise and plateaus of a golfer, What are the biggest obstacles that keep am golfers from reaching the next level? Is it simply confidence? Can any able-bodied human become good to great discers?

Does having a zillion disc options hurt the sport? (The Innova model)

How do you feel about some mid-tier manufacturers sponsoring players who only throw their putters or mid-ranges, or drivers? Do you think that Innova or Discraft need to seriously consider this?

You teach more of a standard forward bent elbow driving technique like Avery/Climo use, but you throw with a less bent elbow/more Swedish style. How did you develop your driving form? Who influenced it? What other sports are/were you proficient at and do those skills translate to disc golf?

What ever happened with the analysis results from the throwing lab and who was in it?

Is competitive disc golf more suitable/sustainable for college teams rather than high school/grade schools?

Should PDGA tourneys have more formats like one round per day with tee times? Should World's be held on just one or two courses?

What's the biggest misconception people have about you?

Edit: ...and more importantly, what kind of discs were those (that you and Conan were throwing)?

I was at that show live. It was a DGA Blunt Gumputt. I got mine signed Max Weinberg and the rest of the band and Joel Godard. I wish I could have got Conan and Dave to sign it as well.

Or it might be a PowerDrive Gumbputt. One of the ones that says, "This Eraser Lowers Your score" Still at work so I'm not sure

will you be doing any more clinic videos? I always love watching dave's clinics they are great!

Does your beard house any sparrows? Also, after your article in the latest DiscGolfer, I assume a lot of us are under the impression you're on the fringe of graduation to being a professional ambassador of the sport and less of a competitor. Why do you do see this as being the time that Disc Golf can demand such a role as that?

Great interview, glad to hear Dave's doing well. He had some very solid ideas that would be sweet to see through, but require a lot of collaboration to pull off. I would love to see a bunch of smaller events across each state, having to play in them to qualify for a large statewide event near the end of the season where all the clubs would contribute and participate. In my area we have at least 4-5 disc golf clubs I can think of whose tournaments I have played in within two hours. I do think that playing to qualify for larger tournaments would be an interesting change.

Latest posts