• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 New Icon Rivals available for Free Giveaway

I love the quality of plastic and molds of my Ghosts, Rivals & Patriots.

What I like least is......................... huh. Hadn't figured it out, but if I do, I will post it.

The materials used are quality. Very durable and grippy and usually looks cool.

I don't usually like the stamps. Gimmicky maybe. I'm not creative in this area myself so it is hard to give suggestions but I just don't like the stamps that much.

25 hours left for two winners.

Will we get to a hundred entrants?

I really like the icon plastic for my Cannon, feels great and grippy. Also that disc just BOMBS.

I don't like that there aren't any distance drivers other than the Rampage or Cannon. I don't throw the Cannon during tournament play because I don't trust myself with the huge rim. If there were something more in the speed 11-12 rim size that would be great.

I really like the molds I've tried. Clutch, ghost and cannon. Very dependable putting and putter driving. Really good distance with the cannon.

I dont like the gravity version of the clutch as much as the protege clutch :)

Though I have known of Legacy discs for a while now, I have only recently stepped out of the Innova "box" and been willing to give other disc manufacturers a try. I do not own a Legacy disc yet, but thanks to Lion I will soon enough (Cannon). I can relate some recent experience that has generated my interest though.

What I like best: Played a round of dg with a group one week ago. A Grandmasters age gentleman had an Icon Cannon and was getting driving distances from it that I had never seen him get before with other drivers. I was impressed. Also, my first Legacy driver will arrive this week from Lion. I feel like I got exactly the weight, color I wanted and a great price to boot.

What I like least: Also played a round of dg a few days ago with a different group. One player had two pinkish/salmon color Icon Cannons. He talked about how OS both discs were, very OS. That surprised me. I thought the Cannon would be a less OS than the Rampage, but he stated they were not. We spent 10 minutes throwing both his Cannons, and they were very OS indeed. So the flight was not as I imagined.

I've read that different colors of the Icon Cannon are more or less OS. Blues and whites less OS, purple, greens more OS.

Can't wait to get mine and figure it out for myself.

I like how clean the logos/stamps are.
I dislike that the only way to get their discs around here is on the Internet...

I will run a random number generating app tonight and let it pick two numbers. The two numbers it picks will be the post count winners. I will contact and post the winners on here and let them choose a color first run rival. Thanks everyone.

I like Legacy takes it's time from idea to production of the molds they come out with, and within a few years have a nice variety of discs to come out. They do not rush a product just to get it out to the masses, they are great quality and durable discs.

What I don't like is their limited availability to some disc golf markets. It's hard to really list this as a con since they are a small company that is still expanding their products across the nation. I know on-line is another story, but locally they are hard to come by.

Pro's- Love the feel of a clutch in protege plastic, really hit in a perfect mold/plastic combination!
Con's- Wish there was a more affordable plastic besides the excel that perhaps had more grip such as in gravity but over all less slick.

(just noticed I missed out on the deadline but regardless my words stand true ;) )