• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 New Icon Rivals available for Free Giveaway

Like: There hasn't been any weird inconsistencies with molds, at least none that I've heard of.

Dislike: While all the plastic looks great, my Pinnacle Rival is a little too stiff, and I have heard that other people feel the same way about some of their Pinnacle edition discs.

I like the backstory: A couple of longtime discers - brothers from SoCal, with the grassroots startup company.

What I don't like is the multiple fonts on the stock stamps. :gross:

Seems like all the pros and cons have been covered.

I like that they take there time with a disc before they put one out. I like the Clozer for a putter. Really like the Ghost in Gravity and Excell

Don't like that there isn't an understable putter or mid, could be hard to replace the comet, xd or roadrunner if I wanted to go all Legacy. Also, something in the speed 9-11 range would be nice

Like: Grinder Stamps are pretty dope
Dislike: Current lack of knowledge with their product line

I like that Legacy's discs are competitively priced and seem to be well made. The proto Rival I bought is flawless. And maybe it's because it is a lighter weight (166g) but the plastic isn't too stiff at all. I like that all the Rivals I have seen are f-l-a-t FLAT.

I do not like that it is difficult to find lighter weight discs. I have not bought a Patriot because I haven't seen any in the low to mid 160s.

I like most that they seem to really research older companies' products and try to make their's on top.
I like least that they don't have too many discs/types to choose from right now.

I like: Steve and Bamba Rico; the story of how they decided to start their company and the work ethic that gave them the opportunity to do so.

I dislike: The fact that I have never thrown, or even fondled, a Legacy disc.

I like that Legacy works with Lion & Skulboy

I don't like that the Rival wasn't named the Rebel or Minuteman to complement the Patriot.

I love how flat topped and stiff my rival is.

I don't like how there isn't a replacement yet for my fire-chicken or road-roller.

edit: I also love how pearly and beautiful the plastic is.

I like that they have a new mold #8 coming out
I dont like that i have only so much room in my bag for new discs

I love how their lineup is one that most people can throw. No just warp speed drivers.

I do not like how my first run patriot is too beefy, its not the leopard I wanted.

Hmm.. what i like best about legacy is that the plastic seems to hold up very well after some heavy use. I dislike that they only have 8 discs available for purchase.

Likes: That they seem to take their time developing and perfecting their molds instead of just pushing a bunch of new discs out.

Dislikes: That I've only had the chance to throw their cannon so far.

I like that Legacy is filling out their lineup with great molds in some great plastic (at least what I've tried so far).

I don't like that I'm unfamiliar with a lot of their plastics. They seem to keep tweaking them to get them right, too. I don't want to get too attached to a plastic I won't be able to find later.

What I like most is the stiffness of the plastic blends, they break in really well for me over time.

What I like least is the lack of a full mid line up.