• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Vibram Open - Watch it live!

StevenDodge

Vibram Company Rep
Vibram Open - August 13-15 (dubs on the 12th)

If you cannot make it to Maple Hill to watch (or play) in the Vibram Open, we will be teaming with DiscGolfPlanet.TV to do a live video stream. This will join our stellar live scoring of the top cards (thank you Dave McHale) and the plethora of social media info that makes up the coverage.

You'll be able to watch it all from vibramopen.com

Ill definitely be watching. I just hope the DVD is still coming out too. The last two years waiting for the DVD release has been huge.. because I will watch those over and over and over

Ill definitely be watching. I just hope the DVD is still coming out too. The last two years waiting for the DVD release has been huge.. because I will watch those over and over and over

Oh we'll be making a DVD, don't you worry. Our best fundraiser disc? Yeah, we'll make it. We'll just have more footage to use this year!

In a lifesize Vibram open champion cutout jewelcase?

(option of male or female)

CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

One more week until I get to Mass!

Looks like I will be adding 3 new states to my DG list as well on this trip.

Anyone know what the tournament names next to some of the players represents?

Also, looks like a lot of the CO boys are out to represent. Go Mitch!

That sounds good to me, but then why would one need to qualify for this tournament? And then why does not everyone have something after their name?

Guys who played (or cashed idk) last year get a spot reserved and the rest are given out at regional qualifiers with 5 additional spots given away to the top 5 scores on Tuesday (maybe Wednesday)

Latest posts