• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ace Race disc speculation

awesome show, great job.

600full-tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job-photo.jpg

isn't a TL clone the Tracker???
or would that just be the first run and since then they have become a TB clone to mini-pred (perhaps that could be called a banshee clone)

anyway

ace races are fun
the discs interesting

I like the concept

Damn them and their making us wait!!!!!!

I told my local ace race td to lie about when it was scheduled for...

"Hornet has been released to the general public in Z plastic with a stability rating of 2.0 and max weight of 178 grams, with lighter weights into the 150 class.

You already have a D and ESP version from Ace Race... be sure and try a Z Hornet!"

Anyone know anything about the Hornet and/or past Ace Race discs being an ESP/D blend? It did feel like it beat in fast.

i have never seen a d-hornet...not even an ace race hornet....they were ESP blend

"Hornet has been released to the general public in Z plastic with a stability rating of 2.0 and max weight of 178 grams, with lighter weights into the 150 class.

You already have a D and ESP version from Ace Race... be sure and try a Z Hornet!"

Anyone know anything about the Hornet and/or past Ace Race discs being an ESP/D blend? It did feel like it beat in fast.

In the Ace Race players pack you get two discs: one in Pro D plastic and one in ESP. So no blend that I am aware of.

All 2010 ace race Hornets were ESP. Production are all Z. There are no D Hornets.

In this poster art from the Ace Race website, the disc looks like a putter. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2011poster_lg.jpg
    2011poster_lg.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts