• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

not my ss package (solomon knows about what Im gettin), but I got my backpack from Gateway today and they looked after me biiig time.

Extra minis
heaps of stickers
flight charts galore
AND a first run new disc!

Secret Santa has arrived

Got an amazing gift from Santa
He fullfilled everything on the wish list

A Champ Sidewinder
BOTH 2011 ace race discs
Teebird +
TL
and the JK Aviar to boot

and sprinkled with a bunch of extras to snack on
As well as some GLOW accessories, a couple bottle tops, and minis

and something I've yet to see....a resin like plastic mini (lower left of pic) with some cool colors swirled in it.

THANKS SS :clap:

Attachments

• IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 60

A Champ Sidewinder
BOTH 2011 ace race discs
Teebird +
TL
and the JK Aviar to boot

and something I've yet to see....a resin like plastic mini (lower left of pic) with some cool colors swirled in it.

that resin mini is handmade by spitfire

A Champ Sidewinder
BOTH 2011 ace race discs
Teebird +
TL
and the JK Aviar to boot

Nice looking pack, Ryan! Another case of my little brother one-upping me!:D

I have Stooped to a New Low

Since my recipient has not aknowledge receiving my package, even though the USPS states it has been delivered, I have stooped to a new low. I trolled the "The Official 2011/2012 NBA Thread (Lockout Edition)" as he continues to post there and asked if he has recieved it yet.:wall:

What have I become? :confused:

Since my recipient has not aknowledge receiving my package, even though the USPS states it has been delivered, I have stooped to a new low. I trolled the "The Official 2011/2012 NBA Thread (Lockout Edition)" as he continues to post there and asked if he has recieved it yet.:wall:

What have I become? :confused:

I totally get it, I may have done the same thing.....my concern is though because he has not responded or acknowledged receiving a gift, has he mailed his gift out or not?

I totally get it, I may have done the same thing.....my concern is though because he has not responded or acknowledged receiving a gift, has he mailed his gift out or not?

I was thinking the same thing but did not want to go there. If he lost interest in the Secret Santa thing, when did he lose interest, before he sent out a gift or after.