• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I don't think so...if they're still active on the site I would be surprised. Two negative Itrader points is a pretty stiff penalty...at least if they're active in the market place.

Last edited:
i still havent got mine either but im not giving up hope =D imma get back from school 2morrow and have my SS and 3 other packages in the mailbox waiting for me =D

Houston! We have contact!!!

Just heard from my Secret Santa Recipient and all is good. He has it and will post pictures a little later.

Mission Complete!!!

by the way i got mine on saturday! super psyched and blown away. i'll get pics up soon. sorry for the delay just been busy.

state-newspaper-excuses.jpg
by the way i got mine on saturday! super psyched and blown away. i'll get pics up soon. sorry for the delay just been busy.

I want pics d@mn!t.

This is why I did it early last year. The closer to Christmas you get the longer packages take and the greater the chance of loss or theft.

Take it from a guy who has something delivered almost daily.

How long will the PO hold a package? I'm on the road now through the end of the week. I've received two of three. Don't want one to end up being sent back...last day I checked my mailbox was Friday.

How long will the PO hold a package? I'm on the road now through the end of the week. I've received two of three. Don't want one to end up being sent back...last day I checked my mailbox was Friday.

Two weeks I think? But sending back requires paperwork so I would imagine it would sit there forever.

I'll feel like my SS hung me out to dry if I don't see something soon!!! You don't want this to be me!
Hung2dry.jpg

Someone should be happy today.

On Vehicle for Delivery Today

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 12/12/2011, By End of Day

Last Location:
Rocklin, CA, United States, Monday, 12/12/2011

If anyone does get stiffed. count me in to help make it right. got a lot more than I expected and would be willing to donate as necessary.

Hopefully I get my SS today, I got a big hint up there^^^

About your sig Tourney, I am lucky enough to be close to a great course with a great shop and I have acquired a ton of stuff by volunteering and dyeing discs etc. Also have found a ton, Returned a ton because I call them all. Some stuff I knew I wasn't going to touch, So I hope you find a spot in your bag for those. Merry Christmas All........................

That is so awesome man! I wish i could get calls back on some of my plastic =/ oh well atleast they will get bad discgolf karma! WAHAHA!!

Latest posts