• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Oh yeah contentsd are:
Slayer
Cryztal Buzzz
CFR Leopard
Pro D Magnet
Stickers
Beanie
Two shirts
Mini
Button
1 year premium membership DGCR - Which is awesome
Zanfel!

Why I love this site and community - Thanks for everything!

I'm glad you like it! Please wear the beanie with pride and I saw you were already a dues paying member of this site...now you have one more year before you will need to pay again.

Seasons Greetings my friend!

Last edited:
I have received two of three SS packages. Whomever I haven't received from yet...please don't fret if you don't see it posted these next few days...I've had a situation come up and my family and I will be hitting the road at first thing tomorrow (Monday) morning and will not be back and able to get to the PO until next Saturday at the earliest.

I'll still be active on the site...I'll just be traveling...from SC to Cleveland, OH then to MN and then back to SC...all in fours days...driving...the whole 2800 miles.

...from SC to Cleveland, OH then to MN and then back to SC...all in fours days...driving...the whole 2800 miles.

Godspeed, Sadjo....I hope you have some good driving music and fresh air in your tires :thmbup:

Headed home today from a weekend away! Maybe there is something special waiting for me there!

Godspeed, Sadjo....I hope you have some good driving music and fresh air in your tires :thmbup:

Thanks. I'm head to the station shortly. I will be transfering all my music from my MP3 to a thumb drive then copying the station hard drive to a thumb drive...I should be set with some 12,000+ songs to choose from on the drive.

this, plus no car trouble:thmbup:
Thanks. I'm head to the station shortly. I will be transfering all my music from my MP3 to a thumb drive then copying the station hard drive to a thumb drive...I should be set with some 12,000+ songs to choose from on the drive.
you work at a radio station?

Can we give negative iTrader feedback, if our recipient does not post that they received our package? I can kind of understand no pictures. They may not have access to a camara, but no reason not to post that they at least received their package!!! Just saying!!!

Can we give negative iTrader feedback, if our recipient does not post that they received our package? I can kind of understand no pictures. They may not have access to a camara, but no reason not to post that they at least received their package!!! Just saying!!!

give them some time. lots of people are traveling right now

The package I sent was delivered yesterday at 1:37 pm. So hopefully we will see some new pictures on here soon.

Thanks ATrainWecker for the California love!

california-flag-bear.jpg

Glad you like it Bennett! :hfive:

Just got home, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!! SS #1 waiting at my door! Pics coming soon.

Recieved my package last friday but was travelling.

uwLmp.jpg

Contents:
KC pro roc
CFR glow teebird (I heard these were dumb stable for teebirds, i'm excited to throw it)
dyed champ orc
tie dye z avenger ss
sweet mr disc golf mini, a coozie, and some munchies

Thanks SS aka Krohn29!

Ok so here is my Sweet SS package A BIG THANKS TO ATL SCOTT for the hook up! and no GT stuff! :clap:

IMAG0062.jpg

The Box

IMAG0063.jpg

The Contents

IMAG0064.jpg

The Sweetness

To Tally it all up:
JK Pro Aviar
Vibram Summit
Champion Leopard
PD Freak
2 Minis