• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 New Courses

waynewf

Double Eagle Member
Sorry if this thread already exists, but I thought it might be handy to have one thread where we can list all of the new courses going in this summer, and I didn't see a single thread that was bringing everything together.

FYI - adding the city and state would help:)

there is a place on the home page that shows the new courses as they come in but it only shows the most recent 10, so this thread may also be helpful for the older ones, I just doubt everyone will post here also. I will monitor and add to here if I know of any locally

Charlotte, NC

Bradford Park (north of city)
Winget Park (southwest of city)
Idlewild Park (southeast of city)
R. L. Smith Park (northwest of city)

All four courses will be pro par between 54 and 60 and will be finished by summertime or so.

Charlotte, NC

All four courses will be pro par between 54 and 60 and will be finished by summertime or so.

Hells yea

East Lake at Mt. Pleasant, IA and a third course at Rodeo Park in Ft. Madison, IA. The Third at Ft. Madison will link with the other two courses, so you can play 54 continuous holes without see the same one twice. :)

Charlotte, NC

Bradford, Idlewild and R.L. Smith are open and playable. Winget is still under construction and more volunteers are needed. Send me a PM if you wanna get involved.

The greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex now has over 50 courses!!! New this past year are:

Crossroads of Life Church -- Duncanville
Amigo Park (Hill College) -- Cleburne
Wellington -- Flower Mound
Pecan -- Granbury
Granbury City -- Granbury
Sonora -- Kennedale

Good mix of beginner to championship courses.

There's been three new courses added in Kentucky that I know of. Think there's a private course or two that I'm missing/aren't listed. Could be more but the Taylorsville Lake State Park course has hit the skids again.

Here's the new ones that are listed:
Berea College - 9 Hole - Berea, KY
Harry Hill Park - 9 Hole - Eminence, KY
Indian Mound - 18 Hole - Mt. Sterling, KY

Unlisted:
Fern Valley - Dawson Springs, KY

The greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex now has over 50 courses!!! New this past year are:

Crossroads of Life Church -- Duncanville
Amigo Park (Hill College) -- Cleburne
Wellington -- Flower Mound
Pecan -- Granbury
Granbury City -- Granbury
Sonora -- Kennedale

Good mix of beginner to championship courses.

Besides those, some regulars in the DFW thread also posted that there's new courses in:

Denison
Princeton

Latest posts