• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Sharktooth open footage

MurderMike41370

Birdie Member
Im currently uploading the bakersfield footage to Dailymotion.com Does anyone know how to embed the vid in this forum like the youtube videos. Cant seem to figure it out. I will post the link as soon as its finished. I feel this is some of my best work so far...

Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see it. If I get to see it at work I have sound. At home its a silent movie

Good footage as usual, Mike. Musick is smooth like butter, and I love watching Stevie throw. The huge anny upshot was ridiculous.

What's the track listing this time around?

Couldn't get through more than 1/4 of it, all the advertisements annoyed me to the point where i'm going to smoke and take a shower

Track listing in order:

Equipto-that pt2
Evidence- solitary confinement
Jedi mind tricks- chalice
Dj deadeye- living lost
Mr lif- head high

What did you guys think about the final 9 fade effects I put? The tracers I used look legit. I'm gonna use them a lot more in my vids

that has to be A record on the total amount of rollers thrown in a round...

also:

ALCOHOL, HELPING WHITE MEN THINK THAT THEY CAN DANCE SINCE PROHIBITION

Great footage. I remember Suicide Flats looking like a dream course for those who have honed in on their rollers!

Great to see what dg in bakersfield looks like. Keep up the good work Mike!

Also, saw your worlds video and was pumped to see you represent the living legends and the Grouch in that vid. Too bad it won't be on the Worlds dvd.

Latest posts